CHAPTER - 75

2 am in morning..,

Taehyung was continuously thrusting his d*ck into jungkook who was whimpering and moaning in pleasure under taehyung. It was not at all planned but taehyung lost his control when he suddenly wake up with a boner. He just couldn't hold back when jungkook's naked ass brushed against his d*ck while sleeping. Jungkook wake up with a surprised moan when he felt something entering his already swollen pink hole.

"Aah~...ngh...."

Jungkook couldn't make a proper sentence cause taehyung was driving him insane with his animalistic thrusts.

" Still.... so tight...huh ..."

Taehyung groaned thrusting into jungkook who was only moaning back in pleasure. Taehyung lean and take kook's pink buds in his mouth and started to suck hungrily which were seeking attention for him attention while playing with the other. Jungkook spread his pretty marked legs wider for his husband and wrapped it around tae's waist pulling him towards making taehyung go deeper.

" F*ck baby....i wish you can see how good you are taking your husband... so well"

Taehyung said eyeing how he was disappearing into jungkook's hole with every thrust. Taehyung cursed when jungkook clenched around his d*ck indicating he is close. Taehyung lean towards kook's ears and whispered in his husky deep voice.

"Cum baby...cum for hyungie ..."

He said to jungkook, jerking him off while thrusting in and out. It didn't take much long for jungkook to cum moaning out taehyung's name. Jungkook eyes become teary because of the overstimulation , taehyung was keep thrusting feeling how jungkook's hole is perfectly clenched around him . His rolled his hips to thrusts faster and rougher than before making jungkook sob in pleasure. Jungkook cum for the second time without informing when taehyung hard thrust on his g-shot. Taehyung also cum inside jungkook at the same time when jungkook tighten his walls around taehyung.

Jungkook moaned out in bliss while arching his back, his eyes rolled back when taehyung's thick cum filled him up to brim. Taehyung slowly pulled out his d*ck from jungkook who pouted at the emptiness and immediately snuggle upto to tae's chest who hugged his baby back kissing his forehead with a smile who was already fall into sleep without knowing.

"I love you so much petal...."

Taehyung whispered looking at jungkook who was sleeping on his chest but cooed when jungkook replyed back in baby voice in his sleep voice.

"  lowe yow too.."

But before he sleep Taehyung pulled jungkook close to him and made him wear his shirt cause he can't risk being hard on seeing jungkook naked. After making jungkook wear his shirt he over both of  them with duvet before again going back to their sweet little dreamland.

Taehyung woke up when the bright sunlight caressed on his face. Taehyung smiled before opening his eyes and look down to his chest to see his baby sleeping peacefully. Taehyung was admiring his baby who was looking like an angel in his arms without knowing his whipped husband was looking at him even without blinking. Taehyung don't know what he has done in his previous life to get his baby as a blessing. Taehyung kissed jungkook on his forehead, his eyes, his botton nose making jungkook whine, taehyung chuckled and kissed both of his baby cheeks with a smooch and finally a lovable kiss on kook's parted lips. Taehyung pull away and look at jungkook who was still in his deep sleep, he took his phone from night stand to check the time but surprised seeing it's already afternoon. Both of them slept without caring about time after all both were tried especially jungkook. Taehyung get up from bed but not before placing his pillow in his place so he won't disturb his bun's sleep and like thought the pillow was immediately pulled by jungkook to cuddle.