CHAPTER - 32

Tae's pov
I don't know what happening to me when I'm with this bunny. I love to tease him so much and like him calling me 'oldie' but I'm not gonna agree it infront of him afterall I'm Kim Taehyung CEO of Kim industries which everyone fear off but this bunny I don't know what to say he is different, like he don't give a f*ck about whom am I ,like seriously when others think twice to directly look at my eyes here this bunny boy daring to shout at me. But I don't know why I can't get angry of him , but I can't with stand this teasing he also have to know that who he was messing with. I'm damn sure this week gonna super entertainment. I smriked at him and said

" So I'm old huh...do you want me to show you what this oldie can do,you bunny" I said walking towards him but my smirk got wider when I saw he took a step back because of me while tint pink colour decorate on his cheeks which made him more cute. He was looking like a scared little bunny.
End of tae's pov

" I...i thi...think hyu... hyung is calling me..." Jk said and run towards jin and Joon to save his ass from this angry tiger which made tae internally laugh at his cute behaviour and went behind him.

With joon and jin

" Baby please forgive me naaa " joon sulked at his boyfriend who was not giving a glance to him and still walking which cause his pout.

" Now onwards I won't keep any secrets inbetween us, I swear I won't give any surprises too..." Joon said which made jin gasp dramatically and said.

"What do you mean by that joon, you won't give any surprises to your boyfriend how can you be so cruel huh...."jin said glaring at joon who gulped at him boyfriend.

"No...no... baby you're twisting my words I didn't mean it like that..."joon said softly taking small steps towards his boyfriend who was crossing his arms and cutely glaring at him. Joon stopped infront of jin and slowly held him by his waist slowly but joon smiled he he saw jin letting him hold without complaining. And bring him closer to him almost their lips touching and looked at jin's eyes and said in his husky voice

"I know that my princess is playing hard to be angry with me but your eyes can't hide the sparkles & shine which cause by me after seeing me here right..." joon said which jin look down shyly and played with joon's shirt button and said with pout.

"I hate you...." Jin mumbled which made Joon chuckle and said.

" You don't..." Joon said and smashed his lips with jins soft lips before he could say something. Both of them moved their lips in sync and share how much they missed eachother even it was few hours. Both of them smiled through their sweet kiss and after sometime both of them softly pull away from their kiss breathing heavily.

" I missed you joonie...i was worried when you didn't pick my calls, I just wanted to call you before I leave but you..." Jin said hugging joon and lay his head on Joon's chest hearing his heartbeat. Joon kissed his head and said

" I'm sorry baby to make you worry I just wanted to surprise you..." Joon said tightening his hold on jin's waist.

" I forgive you this time joonie, but don't ignore my calls onwards okay..." Jin said lifting his head and put his chin on joon's chest which made joon give him a quick peck on his lips and give jin a dimple smile and said.

"Promise Jinnie I won't ....." Joon said and hugged him. After sometime they pull away from the hug and interwined their hands. Both of them about to walk towards the restaurant but stopped when heard jungkook shouting.

" Jin hyung wait for me..." Jk shouted and run towards them from tae who was chuckling at his behaviour and following behind him with a small smile which noticed by joon and become shock.