CHAPTER - 57

Namjoon take his parents to living room because he know Jungkook will take care of his brother now.

" Joon why you bring kookie here and you know him before " Mrs Kim asked curiously

" Yes and how do you know about him son" Mr Kim asked being curious as his wife.

" Eomma appa he is jungkook tae's boyfriend and jin's younger brother" joon said making Mr & Mrs Kim shocked knowing about new information.

" Really....." Mr & Mrs Kim shouted excitedly making joon flinch at their sudden action.

" Why you both look so excited about it ?" Joon confusingly asked to his parents.

" Honey...do you remember when I said you that I liked someone for our tae" Mrs Kim asked to her husband who nodded but wide his eyes when he realised what his wife is trying to say.

" Oh my God.....you mean he is the one you choose for our bear" Mr Kim asked excitedly to his wife who nod with a smile which made Mr Kim hug her wife hug tightly.

" You won't believe that I also want someone for our bear like him, he impressed me in our first meet...." Mr Kim said to Mrs Kim. Both of them completely forgot about Namjoon who was looking at them in an ' am i invisible ' face but he Shake his head and went to his room to call jin like he promised. Other side Mr& Mrs Kim happily went to their room, even started to discuss about taekook marriage Lol....

Other side

Jungkook was still consoling his crying boyfriend while kissing tae's forehead time to time. Taehyung let out all his controlled emotions that he was hiding from his family and cry into his lovers arm. Jungkook didn't said anything he just let tae cry in his arms because crying is the only way to let go off the pain inside our heart and that didn't make you weak. Sometimes it's okay to be not okay, we don't have to pretend to be strong it's okay to cry and let go of our pain. After crying for hours taehyung calm down and only sobbing were heard in the dark room. Jungkook try to break the hug to see his oldie but tae whined and hug jungkook more tighter making jungkook chuckle and pat others head.

" Aigoo does my oldie want more huggies....."  Jungkook asked playfully but smiled when tae nodded into jungkook's chest while tightening the hold on other ones waist. Jungkook kissed tae's head which made taehyung slowly lift his head and look at jungkook with his red eyes because of crying. Jungkook heart clenched when he saw it and cupped tae's face and said. Jungkook cupped tae's cheek and slowly lean towards joining their lips to a sweet lovely kiss.

 Jungkook cupped tae's cheek and slowly lean towards joining their lips to a sweet lovely kiss

Taehyung smiled to the kiss and kissed back his baby with so much love . Feeling blessed to have a partner like jungkook who not always stand beside you with happiness but also when he face difficulties, breakdown his bunny will always be with him made happy tears flow from tae's eyes. Jungkook break the kiss and joined their forehead with closed eyes. Jungkook whipped off tae's tear from his cheek and said.