CHAPTER - 70

Yoongi and jungkook give eachother a confused look seeing their parents little more hyper more like weird today.

"Yoonie do you know why they are behaving like this, i know our parents are already weird but this creeping me out...." Jungkook said looking at Mr Jeon who was sitting on sofa infront of  them while reading newspaper upside down and giggling. Yoongi was trying to control seeing it and look at his appa who have a rose in his hand while plucking rose petals one by one being excited. But what made both of them even more surprised seeing their mothers more than clam they should.

" I think they are hiding something from us kookie or they gonna surprise us with something" yoongi said with a serious face making jungkook shake his head at his dramatic bestfriend.

"No yoonie, it's not that it's something more than we think...." Jungkook said making yoongi nod his head agreeing to him. So the thing is that from morning their parents were behaviour weird making them confused. Both of them asked their parents if there anything they should know but only get answer nothing making them confuse. Because they can't ruin their sons surprise by their son in laws yep they know that Taehyung and jimin going to propose them. Both of them discuss this infront of their lovers parents making them more happy. Because it's feels different when their sons lover ask their opinion to propose their sons. So jimin, Taehyung said their plan to Mr&Mrs Jeon, Mr&Mrs Jung and Mr Min&Mrs Min who helped them dearly. Time skip to evening and now it's time to execute their plans, jungkook and yoongi were in their room but got interpreted by knock. But surprised seeing their mothers their mothers looking in formal and give them a box which wrapped beautifully. Jungkook and yoongi look at each other because their rooms are opposite.

" Eomma what...." But before jungkook could complete Mrs Jeon said.

" We don't have time to waste kookie get ready..." Mrs Jeon said patting his cheeks.

" But eomma what is..." Like Jungkook yoongi also can't complete what he wants to say because of Mrs Min.

" Shh... It's time for you too get ready yoonie...." Mrs Min said kissing his forehead. Jungkook and yoongi sighed looking at eachother and said.

" Let's get ready kookie and see what is they are planning for" yoongi said making jungkook nod. Both of them went inside and out the present on their bed and started to unwrap it.

 Both of them went inside and out the present on their bed and started to unwrap it

                    (Their gift box)

Jungkook slowly opened his box to see a Lovely dress making jungkook smile but he noticed a note inside.

A Lovely gift for my sweet little babybun
Hope you like it
Can't wait to see you in it
And I bet you will look breath taking
And I'm ready to die..

From
                Your Oldie

Jungkook blushed seeing it and slowly touch the soft fabric and giggled and went to get ready knowing his oldie and parents are up to something.