CHAPTER - 37

Jk's pov

So I was searching something for appa and eomma but suddenly something caught my eye. Tata and cooky which made squeal internally I was about to go and pick them but stopped when I remember about jin hyung. He won't allow me to buy this because my room already filled with RJ, Chimmy, Mang, Koya, Shooky and Van but I don't have my favourite plushies my Tata and cooky. Jin hyung always scold me when I want to buy that saying

" You already have so many plushies in your room and that's enough...."

But how can I make him understand that they all are different characters but I don't know still he won't buy me my Tata and cooky. Yoonie also have so many plushies but they mostly animals. But in my room it's filled with BTS posters and plushies because I'm huge fan of them actually I'm an  army and l like all of them especially V is he so hot and handsome. Thinking of him it makes me blush mess. I can say he is my second love because always my first priority and my first love is my banana milku. But I want to buy them and I also don't wanna be get scold by hyung. I was in my thoughts but startled when I heard an husky voice which made shiver run through my spine. I turn around and see oldie looking at me raising his eyebrow.

"Why are blushing mess huh....." He asked me. Oh God how can I forgot that I dragged him with me because I don't want to joonie hyung upset. I smiled sheepishly at him and said

" Nothing let's go and buy something" I said and about to go but stoped when he asked me

" Are you sure you don't want to buy something from here" he asked me looking at Tata and cooky , did he saw that I'm making weird faces looking at Tata and cooky. It's embarassing.

"No...no... let's go...." I said because and started to walk but turn around when he said

" You just go and get what you want I will be there in 10 minutes" He said which made me confuse but shrugged off and nod to him before going to buy something to eomma and appa.
End of jk's pov

Tae's pov

So I was shocked when this bunny dragged me from there leaving jimin, Hosoek and yoongi behind. I was looking down at his hand which was holding my wrist it made me smile softly. I know he was sassy and naughty bunny but a few minutes ago I realised that he cared about others especially when it's comes to his loved once. I hope this time I'm taking right decision. I was in my thoughts when he suddenly let go off my hand which made me sad because I want him to hold my hand more. I looked at him but memorized when I saw his shinny eyes looking at some soft toys what's its called Mmm...oh yeah plushies with wide smile but suddenly his smile dropped to a cute little pout.

oh yeah plushies with wide smile but suddenly his smile dropped to a cute little pout

Aw...my heart is he doing this intentionally. But he is making faces looking at this plushies. If he want them why he is making faces but suddenly he started to blush like what the hell. Is he thinking about someone else other than me umm.... I me...mean someone else. And what's with the feeling like something burning inside me. But my eyes widened when realisation hit that I'm je...jealous. I'm jealous look what have done to me. I look at him again and saw him again pouting what's with him today. But I become curious to know who is making him blush like this.