CHAPTER - 35

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully but his beauty sleep disturbed when he heard someone knocking on his door which made him groan in his sleep and sit up saying

"I swear to God if it is you kookie, your going to dead meat today" yoongi mumbled and went to the door to open while fully covering him with his duvet and open the door rubbing his eyes.

" How many times I told you kookie not to disturb me while I'm sleeping" yoongi said holding his duvet tight with closed eyes but he opened his eyes when he heard

"So you can spend quality times with your boyfriend huh... " He said to yoongi who wide his eyes and asked.

" What are you guys doing here ?...." Yoongi asked to hobi and jimin who was smiling at him.

" Good morning to you too..." Hobi said with his sunshine smile which made yoongi blush and give a small smile to him.

"Good morning hyungie...." He said cutely which made jimin and hobi cooed at their baby.

"Now get ready we are going out, and be quick all are waiting okay..."jimin said to yoongi who nodded.

"Okay hyung I will be there..."yoongi said but confused when he saw jimin and hobi look at each other and give a nod. Jimin and hobi went towards yoongi and hold him by his waist who was processing what happening right now but come to earth when he felt a kiss on his cheek and forehead. Jimin give yoongi a kiss on his forehead and hobi on his cheek and both of them together wished him

"Morning baby..." Yoongi blushed hearing this from hobi and jimin.

"I...you...I will fre... fresh....up...and...see you... there...." Yoongi said and take a step back from their hold and a give them a shy smile before closing the door. Hobi and jimin smirked internally how they made their baby blush mess.

" Yoonie look more cute when he blush, didn't he ?" Hobi asked to jimin who nod and look at hobi and said holding his waist.

"Yes yoonie look cute but you look hot and sexy when you blush because of me babyboy...."jimin said which made hobi glare at him.

"Yah...Mr.park where is your manners huh...we are outside not in our room for you kind information" hobi said trying best to control from blushing.

" And I don't care your my boyfriend I have all the rights..."jimin said to hobi who shake his head and start to walk before he blush because of his cheesy boyfriend.

"Yah... wait for me..." Jimin said and run towards hobi looking as usual hot and handsome.

" Jimin said and run towards hobi looking as usual hot and handsome