CHAPTER - 76

Next morning jungkook woke up before taehyung who was sleeping peacefully spooning him holding his naked body against taehyung tight.

Jungkook bite his lower lips prevent himself from smiling remembering how his husband made him feel so loved while making Love

Jungkook bite his lower lips prevent himself from smiling remembering how his husband made him feel so loved while making Love. Taehyung made sure jungkook to know how much taehyung love him while whispering sweets words and love you's time to time during making love with him. Yesterday waking up both of them made dinner for them but if we make it clear about the situation jungkook was making dinner while taehyung back hugging like a koala.
After having dinner, taehyung immediately took jungkook bridal style to their bed and it didn't much time them to naked under the duvet.

Jungkook turn around to face taehyung who pull him towards tae by his waist in sleep. Jungkook blushed and hide his face to tae's chest seeing taehyung naked beside him.

" I... love you hubby..." Jungkook whispered against tae's chest and kissed his chest.After multiple attempts he freed himself from bear hug and went to fresh up but not before kissing tae's forehead.

Taehyung wake up when he didn't feel his baby near him. He woke up and look around he was about to get up to find jungkook but stoped when he heard washroom door opening revealing jungkook. Taehyung gasped seeing jungkook looking so beautiful , he never saw jungkook cross dressing but he knows that his baby love to cross dress. He still remember how much nervous was jungkook talking about this topic thinking he will get angry but he calmly handle the situation saying

"Bun clothes don't have gender baby, it's our own choice what to wear and if you like to cross dressing i would love to see you in dresses. I only want you to comfortable around me "

And he had hard time to calm down his crying baby after hearing it who was continuously saying love you's in between crying. Taehyung had a bright boxy smile on his face looking at jungkook who was drying his hair with towel. After getting ready jungkook turn around to see taehyung look at him with a smile while his head rest in his palm with support of his elbow. Jungkook look down with a shy smile when he saw taehyung checking him out head to toe. Taehyung was memorized seeing jungkook in crop top which was covering his chest part completely and his shorts which showing his milky legs but Taehyung smirked proudly seeing purple marks all over kook's thighs making it sexy.

"St

"St..stop..sta....staring..." Jungkook mumbled when he saw tae's eyes stuck on his bare waist. Jungkook started to breath heavily when taehyung get up from bed and started to walk towards him. Jungkook started to back away while taehyung never stoped walking towards him. Jungkook gasped when his legs hit on the table making him eyes wide and look at taehyung who was standing right infront of him directly looking towards his eyes.

Jungkook parted his lips when taehyung pull him towards tae by his bare waist. Taehyung lean towards jungkook who closed his eyes but open his eyes when he didn't felt tae's lips on his but pouted when he saw taehyung smirking showing towel in his hand.

" I just wanted this towel which was behind the table, but why are you pouting petal. Did you thought i was about to kiss you huh..." Taehyung teased wiggling his eyebrows making jungkook blush in embarassment.

"Lea..leave me...you big meanie..." Jungkook said hiting tae's chest with his cute fist with a adorable cute on his face.

" Jungkook said hiting tae's chest with his cute fist with a adorable cute on his face

"Aww...my petal don't be mad at your hubby...." Taehyung said making jungkook cutely glare at him but before he could say anything taehyung joined his lips with jungkook who smiled to the kiss and wrap his arms around tae's neck pull him closer. Taehyung licked kook's lower lips making other part his lips, taehyung shoved his tongue into jungkook who moaned when he tongue was sucked by taehyung. Taehyung made jungkook sit on the table and kissed jungkook standing between his legs. Taehyung kissed jungkook like a hungry wolf, jungkook pat tae's chest indicating saying he was out of breath. Taehyung pull away from the kiss and joined his forehead with jungkook who was breathing heavily with cheeks decorating tint pink with swollen pink lips.

"And that's the good way to wish good morning.."

Taehyung said making jungkook whine and hugged taehyung. After few minutes jungkook pull away from the hug and said.

" Go and fresh up hyungie, i will make breakfast for us hm..."

Taehyung nodded and kissed kook's before going to fresh up. Jungkook come downstairs and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. After making pancakes and strawberry milkshake for taehyung, banana milkshake for himself jungkook set the table.

Taehyung's mouth watered when pancakes delicious smell hit his nostrils making him smile. Jungkook turn around when he heard taehyung coming downstairs looking all handsome.

 Jungkook turn around when he heard taehyung coming downstairs looking all handsome

" Hm... it's smell delicious bun..." Taehyung said looking at pancakes and milkshake.

" Have a seat hubby let me serve you breakfast" jungkook said to taehyung who took a seat and look at jungkook who was arranging his plate with pancakes and pouring his strawberry milkshake for him. Jungkook place pancakes infront of taehyung and about to take place next to taehyung but startled when taehyung pulled him to his lap.

"Yah... what was that hyungie....you startled me..." Jungkook said with a pout but a shy smile formed on his face when taehyung sweetly peck him. Like that, jungkook sitting on tae's lap they had their breakfast while giggling and laughing to eachother other. A perfect morning breakfast for newly wedded couples.

After breakfast both of them watch movie cuddling on sofa and enjoyed the comfortable silence between them.

" Hyungie I'm bored let's go outside please...." Jungkook said to taehyung showing his puppy eyes so taehyung won't deny his request which he succeed. But not before taking a coat for jungkook so he won't feel cold and cover himself properly by taehyung. Both of them enjoyed their first day after marriage having little lunch date outside and finally going to Kim mansion but surprised seeing yoominsoek and Namjin there. All of them enjoyed their dinner with their family happily before going to their home.

                               To be continued........