CHAPTER - 73

⚠️Mature content ahead if you are uncomfortable skip this chapter. You are already warned ⚠️ ignore mistakes and enjoy.

The way back to home were peaceful for the newly wedded couple. Taehyung had a big smile on his face while driving to their home and other side jungkook was looking outside enjoying the night view, the dark sky and the cold breeze which is caressing his face indicating it's going to rain soon. Jungkook cheeks turned to pink when he felt taehyung intertwined their hands. After half an hour they reached their home which was gifted by their parents on their wedding. Taehyung get down and went to Jungkook's side to open the car door like a gentleman making the younger one blush at his husband's sweet behaviour. Taehyung chuckled seeing his cute little husband admiring their home with his wide sparkling bambi eyes, Jungkook gasped little when taehyung wrap his arms around his waist.

"Liked our new home petal...." Jungkook shivered hearing tae's deep voice near his sensitivie spot making him take shaky breath which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung who smirked knowing his effect on Jungkook.

" It's lovely....." Jungkook said in his tiny voice making taehyung hummed and without saying anything taehyung take Jungkook to show their room. Taehyung stopped infront of their room making Jungkook look at him in confusion but it didn't last for long when he saw taehyung smiled at him with warm eyes.

" Our room ? " Jungkook asked making taehyung nod. Jungkook slowly open the door and get inside, his eyes become teary when he saw their room arranged mostly with his like more than taehyung's. Afterall his husband request their parents to make their room in is bun's taste. Jungkook turned around to see taehyung looking at his in worry if he like it or not. Taehyung chuckle and hug his petal delicately when Jungkook run towards him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook pull away from the hug and look directly to his husband's eyes and whispered against his lips.

" I love you hubby...." and joined his lips to taehyung's who smiled and kissed back. Jungkook was blessed having a life partner like taehyung who still remember every single details than Jungkook told about how he want their room after marriage. and for taehyung he was on cloud nine after hearing hubby for his baby's moth. taehyung pull away from the kiss and asked.

" what did you just call me petal...I wanna hear it again...." taehyung said in his husky voice making Jungkook look down while bite his lower lips. Jungkook slowly look up with a shy smile and said

"hu..hubby.."

That's it without wasting time taehyung joined their lips making Jungkook moan into the kiss. Taehyung moved his lips and started to kiss Jungkook passionately. Jungkook warped his arms around tae's neck and tangled his finger in tae's hair as he kiss him back with same passion. Their passionate love can seen between them by the way they were kissing each other. The way they carved for each other they both can feel through the kiss, they are showing it through the kiss even if it is possible. Jungkook felt himself parting his lips for Taehyung, their kiss started to gets more intense when taehyung swirled his tongue licking and slipping into Jungkook's mouth devouring hungrily, feeling and tasting his husband's sweet cavern. Jungkook has lost his all sense, he felt his legs wobble if it was not for Taehyung holding him tight against his chest, he might already been on floor. Their kiss gets more passionate and intense as the second pass.

"Mmmm....nghhmm" Jungkook let out his moans as Taehyung's warm tongue and the sensation started to hit him so high. Taehyung pull away from the kiss and looked at Jungkook, he watched how Jungkook's red lips are swollen, his long lashes rested on his flushed cheeks as he breathing heavily.

" I love the way you moan because of me petal, only I have the right to hold you tight and kiss you till your forget your name." Taehyung said in his dominant voice and pulled Jungkook more towards him if that is possible between them as he's already holding him so close. Then he dive into Jungkook's neck and started to suck on it making love bites, when the day taehyung said one day he will devour Jungkook he was not joking because taehyung is not leaving any part of his neck unmarked leaving Jungkook moaning mess. taehyung pull away and lifted Jungkook bridle style and walked towards their bed, Jungkook hide his face into tae's neck but he gasped when he felt soft mattress his back. Taehyung laid Jungkook softly and started to admire his husband making other shy and advert his gaze from his husband looking aside while breathing heavily.