CHAPTER - 22

Everyone become shook after hearing Mr Jeon especially jin he was looking at his appa in disbelief. He already told his family about him and Namjoon but suddenly what happened to his appa tears started to form in his eyes.

 He already told his family about him and Namjoon but suddenly what happened to his appa tears started to form in his eyes

Kookie and yoonie looked at each other in worry because they know Namjoon and their hyung love eachother so much. Mrs Jeon was confused by her husband , because he always support their sons no matter what but she don't know what happened. Mr & Mrs Min were also shook by Mr Jeon words they only saw him supporting his sons at all condition he will stay with them like a Pilar which supports at their every decision.
Jin pov
I don't know what to do ? Is appa saying the truth or he is pranking me. I already told appa about joonie then why appa is doing this.
Jin: ap...appa wh..wh...what are you sa...saying...its...not...a..joke.... okay.....I do.. don't like..... He said with a shaking voice.
Mr Jeon: Do you think I will joke about with your marriage jin. He said with a stern voice which made jin more worry knowing his appa is serious about this.
Jin: bu...but...appa...
Mr Jeon sighed and said.
Mr Jeon: I know baby you told me about your relationship but I also can't deny him because he is my business partner and I'm not forcing you to say yes to him baby he just wanted to meet you. But without answering appa i run towards my  room and closing the door behind. I find my phone and started to call joonie.
Jin: why he is not picking my calls. He said ,tears were falling down through his cheeks like water fall . The fear of losing joon made it more worse. He look at his ring given by joon and brought it closer to his chest and said.
Jin: ple... please...joo... joonie..pic....pick...up... the...call....I...nee..need....you. He said while sobbing unconditionally.
End of jin's pov
Other side
Mrs Jeon: honey what are you doing ? He already informed us he love someone then why are you doing this.
Mrs Min: yes oppa don't make Jinnie sad he really love him.
Jk: appa ... But before he could say anything it cutoff by Mr Jeon.
Mr Jeon: OMG, Do you guys really think that I will seperate my Jinnie from his lover huh....
Yoongi: Then what are you doing uncle you clearly said someone is coming to meet jin hyung to fix his marriage.
Mrs Min: yes and now your being innocent after making Jinnie cry oppa. She asked raising her eyebrow.
Mr Min: shut up all of you let him complete what he wants to say.
Mr Jeon: That's why I love you. He said showing mini heart to Mr Min who looked at him disgusting in playfully.
Mr Min: yah...I only love my wifey... He said
Mr Jeon Oh shut up, I don't like you too , my heart is stolen by someone long time ago. He said looking at Mrs Jeon. Other give them a" what the fu*k"look.
Mrs Jeon: we are talking about something important and what are guys talking. She said getting angry which made Mr Jeon & Mr Min gulp.
Mr Jeon: ok.. okay.. don't get angry let me explain everything to you guys.
Jk/ yoongi: Explain what ?
Mr Jeon: so...............
..............    that's it. He explained them everything who he meet Namjoon and how he accepted their relationship and all incident which made shock.
Jk: so joonie hyung is coming to meet jin hyung. He asked Mr Jeon nodded while giggling.
Yoongi: And he is your business partner now. Mr Jeon again nodded.
Mrs Min: you were fooling us all the time. Mr Jeon nodded innocently.
Mr Min: Are a kid huh...you have two son and here you are fooling around. Mr Jeon smiled at them and looked at his wife who is giving him death glare which made him gulp .
Mrs Jeon:yah... you old man how dare you make my baby cry huh... she said chasing her husband who is running as fast as he can for his life others shaked their head at Mr Jeon childish behaviour. But their chasing stopped when they heard door bell.