CHAPTER - 79

Taehyung smiled looking at his baby who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He chuckled remembering how excited jungkook was after knowing where he was and he don't even have to ask jungkook if he like the surprise or not because of the reaction he got

Few hours ago

Taehyung announced jungkook that they are going to land making other excited. Taehyung was the first one to come out from plane and offer his hand to jungkook who gladly accepted.

" Welcome to
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

" Oh God France " jungkook said excitedly after seeing the banner. He just throw himself to taehyung who effortlessly carried him. Other side jungkook wide his eyes seeing it because he always wanted to come here and visit here with his life partner.

" I love you... love you... like so much..." Jungkook said peper kissing tae's whole face who was smiling at the affection getting from his husband.

" I think my bun liked his Surprise..." Taehyung said looking up making jungkook look at him with a bunny smile.

"Like ? I loved it hyungie i always wanted to come here with my life partner. Thank you so much for bringing me hear my dear hubby..muwh..." Jungkook said giving a long peck to taehyung who swirl jungkook in his arms making him giggle happily. Taehyung put him down making jungkook pull him for a deep kiss. And it would be surprised because taehyung also wished to bring his life partner here and explore every place, it was not his first time here because he always had business meeting in France because of his client here but coming here with jungkook with his love it's feel like it's his first time here. After reaching their villa which was indeed beautiful but not more than jungkook in tae's opinion . Both of them were so tired after the flight so they decided to fresh up and sleep.

Back to present

Taehyung slowly caressed kook's cheeks who whined in sleep and snuggle up to tae's chest making a fist on his shirt.

"I will let you sleep princess, but for now... cause from tomorrow onwards you are going to have sleepless nights.." taehyung said looking at jungkook with a smirk. Taehyung pecked on kook's forehead before going to sleep while pulling jungkook close to him.

Next morning

T-tae~ hyu.. hyungie ngh~ s-top" jungkook tried to stop taehyung who was sucking on his clothed nipple but his body and voice betrayed him encouraging Taehyung to continue.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully but had to woke up when he felt something wet on his chest it didn't take long for him to jolt up in pleasure only to see his husband playing with his clothed nipples while sucking on one and twisting the other like he want. For jungkook he just couldn't stop himself from moaning out loud.Taehyung was continuously sucking and nibbling his nipples as if he promised to get himself milk from it.

" Ah...ngh..s~stop..mhh.." jungkook said but gasped by taehyung who ripped off his shirt leaving him in his boxers. But before jungkook could say anything taehyung again attached his lips oon kook's nipple sucking on it hard.

By now it was already swollen and sensitive but taehyung didn't care because he was getting pleasure by sucking his husband's nipple. Taehyung was ard as rock only hearing sinful moan from jungkook taehyung felt like he was on cloud nine. Jungkook was trying to stop taehyung for long because he is dripping wet down there and if things went like this he surely gonna cum. But it's not only the reason he want to stop because taehyung promised him to got out to visit around. And if they end up making love in morning jungkook know he can't move a bit till afternoon after all his husband size is not a joke. It's not that jungkook don't want to it's just he was excited to explore around with taehyung to make beautiful memories.