CHAPTER - 63

Both Taehyung and jungkook enjoying their date more like Taehyung being a whipped boyfriend taking jungkook everywhere he wanted but not without holding his bun securely in his arms.

" Oldie I want ice cream...." Jungkook whined cutely showing his puppy eyes to his oldie who cooed at his baby and nodded while giving a boxy smile.

"What my bun wants, bun gets...." Taehyung said giving a sweet little peck to jungkook who blushed and slightly hit on tae's chest because of sudden action. Now days Taehyung loves to give jungkook kisses and little pecks which made his bun a living tomato. Taehyung Went to get ice cream like his baby wants leaving jungkook behind because the ice cream parlor was not that much far where jungkook standing.

" One chocolate ice cream and strawberry ice cream... please...." Taehyung said to the male staff with a gentle smile who nodded with a smile and started to get the order. Yes Taehyung smiled at staff surprising right what to say after jungkook's entry in his life tae's black and white life turned to all colorful, Taehyung started to smile more like before and maximum try to control his anger and cold behaviour for his loved ones mostly for his love of life. Taehyung turn around to see his bun taking to someone who was looking for some address because that person have a card or paper with him but before Taehyung could go there.

" Your order sir...." The staff called tae making him turn to the staff and grab the ice cream and paid but frowned when he can't find jungkook and that guy who was talking with jungkook a few minutes ago. Taehyung hurriedly went to the place where jungkook was standing a few minutes ago and look left side then to right side but couldn't find them. Taehyung's heartbeat fastened like it's giving him a Sign that something happened to his bun, the ice cream he brought for them fall on the ground. Taehyung started to search around what if jungkook showing that guy the place he asking for but didn't find them it made taehyung panic his hands and forehead  started to sweat with his shaking hand he took his phone from his pocket and call the person who come in his mind. After two ring the person and the call

" Hello....yes Taehyung how is your date going huh... having fun...." Jin said  in a teasing voice but got worried when he heard tae's vulnerable voice.

" Jin...jin hyu... hyung.....bun...i... can't... find him....i...me....bun.... Missing....i.... lost....him.... hyung.... ple..please.... come fast....." Taehyung said in his shaking voice which made jin more worry because Taehyung is panicking he is getting his panic attack.

" Tae clam down..... Breath tae breath......yes like that and now can you tell me where are you right now." Jin asked to tae when he understood like he said Taehyung clam down and his breath come to normal but not his heart which is beating fast as normal and it will be normal when his bun will be in his arms safe and secure. After trying to catch his breath Taehyung give the location where he is now.

" Wait for hyung tae don't go anywhere I'm coming....." Jin said to taehyung only hummed in response because his mind started to get blank he stand the same place like a lifeless person. After 15 minutes jin reached there with Namjoon,jimin because both of them were with jin at cafe.

" Tae what happened bear please tell hyung....tae...." Namjoon asked to taehyung who was looking down with no expression so joon had to shake Taehyung to look at them but it only made break their heart into pieces when they saw tae's state.

" Namjoon asked to taehyung who was looking down with no expression so joon had to shake Taehyung to look at them but it only made break their heart into pieces when they saw tae's state

Eyes all filled with tears, lips all swollen because of continuous biting, cheeks are red due to crying and tear stains. Jin immediately went to Namjoon which made joon look at his boyfriend with a worried look who just give back a nod to joon who immediately understand and let jin talk with Taehyung. But without saying anything jin pull Taehyung into his embrace which Taehyung needed the most.

" Hy...hyung...he was with me.... a fe...few..... mi..minutes  ago....my....bun....i.. lost him....i... Want....my bun....back....i....will lose my...myself..... if I can't find him...." Taehyung said while crying into jin's arms who's eyes filled with tears hearing it. Other side jimin trying to not crying seeing his soulmate like this the only thing that going in Jimin's mind is that 'why it's always have to be his bestfriend have to suffer like this....' jimin look at taehyung with teary eyes.

"Hy..hyung we have to do something fast as possible let's inform cops and take Taehyung Jeon mansion." Jimin said to joon who nodded and look at taehyung who was crying in his boyfriend's arms like a baby. After struggles they take Taehyung to Jeon mansion because he is not agreeing to go from there without jungkook and inform Mr & Mrs Kim about the situation. Now Jeon's and Kim's where discussing who might be the one who did all this. Taehyung was still crying in jin's arms and continuously saying he can't live without jungkook. But suddenly everyone attention went towards tae's direction when tae's phone ring. Taehyung hurriedly take the call thinking it must be jungkook but frowned when he saw an unknown number.

" He...hello...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Missing your little boyfriend Taehyung......."

Taehyung stand up from the sofa where he was sitting with jin when he heard the voice.

" Where is my jungkook....i already warned you bogum , if anything happened to my baby I'm telling you bogum i will be your death... And I won't show any mercy with you bastard, i will shoot you the moment I see you....."

Taehyung said in his dangerous deep voice which made others shiver but their reactions turned to pure anger when they heard the name of culprit bogum.

" Wow I'm scared..... let's see if you can find your little boyfriend.....I'm giving you two hours.....find him if you can...." Bogum said before ending the call making others worry.

Other side with jungkook

Jungkook groaned woke up and look around to see darkness he was about to stand up but couldn't so he look down to see he tied up to chair.

" What the hell where am I ?...." Jungkook said trying to free himself but stopped when he heard the door opening. The sudden light made him close his eyes but opened suddenly when he heard the voice which he hate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Missed me baby......"

                       To be continued..........
______________________________________

Please get well soon jiminie 🥺 we want our health mochi back

Please get well soon jiminie 🥺 we want our health mochi back....so please get well soon....

I hope you guys like this chapter 😇

Stay safe and healthy

Borahae 💜