CHAPTER - 17

With yoongi and kookie
After exam both of them walking through the hallway while giggling and laughing at their sily conversation and both of them very excited because it was their last exam they are about to graduate. After this both of them help their appa at their company. Jungkook is the future Ceo because jin is not interested in business he love cooking that's why he opened his own cafe his parents were also support him because Mr & Mrs Jeon first priority is their babies happiness. Yoongi will take over Min industries because he is Mr & Mrs Min only child so both of their life where settled. They were about to walk outside the uni but stopped by ofcourse kookie's physco lover Alex. Kookie sighed and whispered to yoongi" not again "
Jk: Now what Alex I already told you so many fu* cking times why can't you understand huh...... He was really angry because this guy who is infront of him is just obsessed with him nothing else.
Alex: fu*k baby you look hot when you are angry. He said with a smrik which made yoongi and kookie wanted to puke.
Yoongi: Don't you tired of it Alex. He said irritately.
Alex: I'm not asking anything you wild cat. He mocked with made yoongi angry because only his loved ones can call him pet name not some fu*cking bastard who is looking for some to fulfill their needs. Yoongi was about to march towards him by stopped by kookie holding his hands.
Jk: Look Alex it's the last time I'm repeating this to you because next time I will beat the shit out of you. I'm making clear that I . Don't . Love. You. He said each and every words clear to Alex who is clenching his fist because of anger. Saying it both yoongi and kookie left from uni to their home leaving a fuming in anger he look at jk who is leaving and said
Alex: Don't think that you can easily escape from me because If I can't have you no one will (He said with a smirk) because you become my obsession jungkook I will make you mine wait for me babyboy. He said and left while having a devilish smirk on his face.
Yoongi and kookie were walking to home while talking about a funny incident happened week's ago and laughing like idiot but both of them have no idea why are they are laughing  at the same thing again and again but their conversation cutoff by a notification sound from yoongi's phone. He pull out the phone from his pocket and look at who was it. Seeing the name on his phone screen made him smile ear to ear.

"Hobi hyung ❤️ "

Kookie tried to peeked and look at the screen but yoongi hide it before he saw it.
Jk: you don't have to hide it from me yoonie because I can clearly imagine who is it by seeing you smiling like idiot. He said with a smrik.
Yoongi: oh really....
Jk: ofcourse , it will be one of your soon to be husband. He said causally and Start to walk.
Yoongi: yah.... How many times...... before he complete jungkook cutoff him by saying
Jk: cut the crap yoonie I know you like when I tease you by saying them your soon to be husband.
Yoongi become speechless and look at kookie, his cheeks were red as tomatoes.
Jk: now you are blushing mess so it true it's one of them isn't it.
Yoongi: yes.....he whispered with a shy smile.
Jk: Now stop blushing and reply to hyung I have to go and buy some groceries for home , hyung remind me in this morning thank God I remember it or else hyung will throw my banana milk outside. He said with a pout.
Yoongi: you and your banana milk. He shaked his head.
Jk: you wait here and give me 15 minutes okay I will be quick.
Yoongi: I will be company you kookie.
Jk: No I don't wanna distrub your conversation with your hubby. He said and run into the shop before yoongi reply. He shake his head and look at his phone he smiled and replyed him.

( Text message with hobi and his kitten)

Hobi hyung ❤️  : Hey baby, how was your exam huh....

Thinking hobi calling him baby made his feel thousands of butterflies are dancing inside his cute little tummy

                Kitten 😘: it was good hyungie 

Hobi hyung ❤️ : Did you guys reach home.