CHAPTER - 12

With jk
After receiving call from hobi hyung I stat to worried about yoonie because I know he is very sensitive when it's come to such situations but I hope hobi hyung will take care of him  & I believe him he will look after him because I can see love for yoonie in his eyes but I want yoonie to realise it that's why I didn't told him that but it's fun to tease him with their name. I hope everything will be okay.
He was in his thoughts when jin come to his room worriedly.
Jin: kookie did yoonie text anything that he will go to uncle aunty.( Jk shooked his head) then why he is not here yet he said he will be right back but.....
Jk: hyung clam down and I want to say something......
Jin sit beside kookie and nodded, jk explained everything to jin.
Jin: I will never let him go along anywhere now onwards. But hobi is that guy you said that you meet at mall right.(Jk nodded) I wish our yoonie will be alright with him.
Jk: Don't worry hyung afterall he is with hobi hyung he is a nice guy so don't worry and let our yoonie enjoy their time together. He said with a teasing smile.
Jin: yah...you how can you make fun of this situation huh...
Jk: I'm not hyungie just who know after this our yoonie got a hot boyfriend. He winked at jin who shake his head at his little bunny
Jin: Enough of this let's have dinner it almost ready, you come downstairs after freshing up okay. Kookie nodded
After dinner they wished good night and left to their respective rooms.
Jk: I hope yoonie is okay, ofcourse he will be because he is with his lover hobi hyung must be hold his tightly when he want someone to console him but when will I get my prince who hold me when I want someone to support me, share my everything and love me unconditionally. He sighed
I'm waiting for you prince please come fast because I'm carving for your love and affection. Thinking about his prince he slowly drifted to his dreamland.
With hobi & yoongi
Hobi got memorized by yoongi's beauty when come out of washroom without knowing he went towards yoongi looking directly to his eyes who freeze at his place.  Only their heartbeat can heard. Hobi stop infront of yoongi who is looking down while blushing.
Hobi: Baby......
Yoongi: hmm.. still looking down because he can't withstand hobi's intense stare which make him feel different kinds of emotions.
Hobi: look at me sweetcake said while moving closer to yoongi who closed his eyes because of how they close eachother. He shook his head in no manner which trigger hobi he brought yoongi by his waist towards him who gasped because of sudden action and look at hobi with wide eyes. Hobi went near yoonie's ear and whispered
If I say something you should obey me kitten don't make me repeat it again and again okay. he said in dominance which cause yoongi whimper and nodded.
Hobi: words baby let me hear you he said and held his waist tightly and squeeze it which made yoongi breath heavily.
Yoongi: ye...yes...hyun..... hyungie by hearing hyungie from yoongi hobi's grip on his waist loosened and caressed there in a circular motion and smiled.
Hobi: you look cute in my dress and you know what I would love to see you in my dress daily.( Which made yoongi blush and surprised because of his sudden change in his behaviour few minutes ago he was dominating him now he is become a sunshine what a duality.) You look cute when you blush ( he teased)
Yoongi: Hyungie....... whinned and fit his chest playfully and pouted.
Hobi: Don't pout like this baby I May kiss till you moan my name .he whispered against yoongi's lips with a smrik. Yoongi hold his coat tightly his legs weakened by this and said
Yoongi: yo...you ha...have to fre.... fresh up hyu.... hyung .he said while blushing hobi smiled at his blushing baby and he said
Hobi: okay baby I will be right back okay then we can go downstairs. Yoongi nodded. Hobi left to washroom to fresh up after 15 minutes he come out only wearing his pants which shocked yoongi seeing hobi half naked. Yoongi was continuously looking at hobi's abs which was noticed by hobi. He smirked and walked towards yoongi who was in his own world.
Hobi: like what you see kitten ? Hobi's voice bring yoongi reality he fastly closed his eyes and turn around back facing hobi.
Yoongi: yahh.... wear something hyungie....hobi chuckled at his cute behaviour and back hugged yoongi which made yoongi blush.
Hobi: you know what baby I feel really happy when you are with me. This sudden confession brought a smile on yoongi and look aside see hobi already looking at him.
Thank for coming into my life baby.he said and smiled brightly. Yoongi turn around and look at hobi and said.
Yoongi: I should be the one who should thank you hyungie because of you I'm right infront of you ,you saved me from that bastard thanks hyungie. He said and hugged hobi who become shocked by sudden hug but without wasting time he held yoongi by waist brought him closer to his body and snuggled into his neck sniffing his natural Scent Which made him relaxed after 10 minutes they break the hug and look at each other.
Hobi: we should go downstairs you must be hungry right ( yoongi nodded cutely) okay let me wear my shirt.
Yoongi: okay hyungie.
After they went downstairs to meet dining table full of variety dishes and hobi's parents are smiling brightly ear to ear. Seeing so many dishes yoongi wide his eyes and look at hobi who smiled at his in awkward manner because of his parents.