CHAPTER - 66

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with an evident pout on his lips and cutely glaring at taehyung who was sitting beside the bed while cutting apples for angry bunny. It's a week that jungkook got discharged from hospital after healing completely but here Taehyung not even letting him step on ground not even for a second and carrying kook around in his arms while saying.

"Be careful bun, you will hurt the wound..."

And jungkook always correct Taehyung with a cute angry pout saying.

"Correction oldie, it's healed wound...."

Sometimes jungkook find it cute when Taehyung always roams around him like a lost puppy but sometimes it's irritate him because tae is not letting him do what he want to do. Like Taehyung never let kook come downstairs with his own he always pick jungkook bridal style carefully. Other side Jeon's were happy to see their son's having such a caring partners and with Kim's they felt so proud on their both son's knowing they raise them both well. With time everything get back to normal, Chanbaek went back to their home because of their mafia business everyone started to forget that incident like a nightmare and started to be happy in their life especially the couples. Like every morning routine Taehyung went to Jeon mansion and directly went to his bun's room and others not even care but smiled sweetly seeing Taehyung who was eagerly running towards upstairs greeting them in his way only to see his baby bun but confused to see jungkook all dressed up to go outside but his confused face immediately turn to a adorable boxy smile looking at jungkook who was adjusting his hair which Taehyung adore the most now days because kook's hair grown up well making jungkook look more ethereal. His shirt lift up while applying some light make up giving a full show of his perfect cute ass to taehyung who gulped seeing his bun's perfect round cute ass and clinched his hand controlling his desire to claim that ass which belongs to him, only kim Taehyung's.

" You are making me crazy bun without even trying anything....f*ck...." Taehyung whispered to him self and started to walk towards jungkook who was still unaware of the presence of other. Jungkook gasped when two strong arms wrapped around his waist but sighed when he saw taehyung through the mirror.

"Oldie....you scared me... don't do that again...." Jungkook said to tae who only chuckle and putting his chin on kook's shoulder and look at kook through the mirror from head to toe making jungkook blush.

" Jungkook said to tae who only chuckle and putting his chin on kook's shoulder and look at kook through the mirror from head to toe making jungkook blush

" How can you look so Sexy & hot in all outfit bun...you know you're testing my patience.... you're making it hard for me to control to claim you Baby...."

Taehyung said in his husky voice sniffing on kook's neck who took shaky breath while his lips shiver when tae's hot breath hit on his weak spot. Jungkook closed his eyes move his head to opposite side giving more access to taehyung while bitting his lower lips from moaning....
Taehyung smirked seeing Jungkook all on his mercy but also felt so content seeing his bun giving all himself to taehyung. A shy smile formed on kook's lips while giving more space to his oldie,he slowly opened his eyes and wrap his arms on tae's which was on his waist.