CHAPTER - 77

Jungkook and yoongi were pouting sitting inside Jin's cafe who was chuckling at their behaviour. Jungkook and yoongi were sad because their husbands went to office at second day of their marriage. Jungkook asked taehyung if he could  join him to office after all he was tae's personal assistant but taehyung denied saying take rest for today.And for Namjin like an understanding husband Jin understood namjoon's situation and he was the one who compelled his sulking pouty husband to go to office. But who gonna make understand these bunny and kitten who was not ready to hear anything.

" Kookie, yoonie stop with your pout babies. You both know that they have a important meeting today. Don't be sad both of you you can meet them tonight. Right ? " Jin said making them understand while sitting beside them giving jungkook banana milk and yoongi orang juice.

" Jin hyung but he should have take me with him right, I'm his assistant hyung but that meanie oldie didn't take me with him" jungkook said drinking his banana milk. Jin Shake his head and look at yoongi who was mumbling about how he missing Jimin and hobi.

" What happened to you yoonie? " Jin asked to yoongi who pouted at him and said.

" Jin hyung I'm mad at them both, atleast hobi hyungie should be stay with me right but no " yoongi said sipping his juice.

" Yoonie, hobi and Jimin are business partners if my grumpy kitten forgot about that. That's why both of them have to present at that meeting." Jin said making yoongi sulk and look at jungkook who was giggling at him in return he glare at him making him shut.

After sometime Jin somehow made this sulking bunny and kitten clam down. Jungkook and yoongi helped Jin in cafe works because today they had lots of customers. Because of their marriage and functions Jin had to close cafe for weeks, customers were happy to see their favourite cafe opened today making cafe crowded.

Jin and his brothers went to Jeon mansion because they decided to have lunch with Jeon's and Min's. Reaching there jungkook immediately clenched with Mrs Min while yoongi to Mrs Jeon who looked at Jin for explanation. Jin briefly explained everything to them making them cooed at their behaviour.

" Aw...my babies if you miss them this much why didn't you surprise them with lunch..." Mr Jeon said to them whose eyes sparkled in excitement.

" Yeah i agree with my buddy, it's like a office lunch date" Mr Min said giving a wink to jungkook and yoongi. Without wasting time both of them run towards kitchen to make lunch for their husbands. Jin stand up to go to kitchen to make something for his joonie to but stoped by hearing.

" Looks like our baby jinie also missed his hubby, don't you think honey.." Mrs Jeon said teasing Jin who didn't even turn around to face them because he don't want his family to see his cherry cheeks so without saying anything he fastly walk to kitchen making others laugh at their sons cuteness.

At office

Taehyung and others were in meeting room discussing about the project they are signing for. Mostly taehyung was so irritated because of Mr.kang's secretary who was looking at him with her slutty look making tae want to puke. Namjoon was concentrating on the presentation while hobi was glaring at Jimin who was continuously teasing him pinching his waist sitting beside him. Thankfully the meeting finished before than taehyung excepted.

" I really glad to work with you Mr.kang." Taehyung said shaking his hands with Mr. Kang.

" The pleasure is all main Mr Kim to work with Kim's along with Mr park and Mr.jung." Mr Kang with a light smile on his face.

Taehyung excused himself and went to his office room to sign and look after some pending work. But his mind was full filled with his husband,his love kim jungkook. Taehyung had a beautiful boxy smile on his face thinking about his love but groaned when someone brag into his office without knocking. But his eyes darkened when saw Mr kang's secretary looking at him like she would eat him anytime.