CHAPTER - 58

It was a deep silence but it's didn't last long after hearing what kim Kyung soon aka his eomma said to her son and daughter-in-law what Taehyung told her.

" Eomma what are you saying ? Our bear is in love with that park's son... that park because appa is not with us, that bastard who tried to kill our whole family so he can be no.1 business man.... "  Mr.Kim said in anger know that his son love some from the family which made only them suffer in different ways.

" Honey clam down we will talk about it but don't get angry dear...." Mrs Kim tried to clam her angry husband who give her a small nod.

" It's a trap son..  " Kyung soon said emotionless face which made her son and daughter-in-law look at her with wide eyes.

" Park is playing dirty game with our bear with help of his son bogum and he is not innocent what he show to our tae. He is a Playboy and do illegal business with his bastard father. Both of them wanted to destroy our reputation and family business and both of you stop giving me that look because I have my own ways when mostly it's about my bear's life...." Kyung finished saying which made Mr & Mrs Kim worried about their son more because he is so innocent and kind hearted who will believe someone easily and the enemy took that has their advantage.

" Eomma I'm going to talk to bear about it..." Mr Kim said standing up to go to upstairs him room but stopped when he heard.

" Bear is not here son, he went to a date with his boyfriend...." Kyung said making Mr Kim's blood boil thinking park's playing with his son's heart.

" Eomma I'm getting worried about our tae, i don't wanna lose my son too" Mrs Kim said with teary eyes.

" No you won't daughter, you won't lose our bear like I lost my...." Kyung's voice cracked talking about her husband her love but she control her emotion because she have to brave now she have to save her bear from their trap. Three of them discussing how they are going to talk about this with Taehyung but stopped by the door open revealing Taehyung.

" Hey... What's going on here huh.... planning something without me, but right now I'm tired so I am going to my room see you later love you...." Taehyung said going to the stairs.

" But bear we have talk about something important with you...." Kyung said to taehyung who turn around and said.

" But beautiful I'm really sleepy right now please...." Tae said to her and turn around to go but stopped when he heard.

"Stop right there kim Taehyung.... when I said it's important it is very important so be quite come and sit here...."Kyung pointed to the sofa infront of her. Other side Mr Kim, Mrs Kim , Taehyung and Namjoon who just come back from office wide their eyes hearing Kyung soon calling Taehyung his full name for the first time.

" Bea.... beautiful....wh... what..did... you... call....me..." Taehyung asked to his grandmother in disbelieve because it's the first time that his beautiful call him his full name.

"I'm not gonna repeat it again Taehyung...." Kyung said sitting on the sofa crossing her legs. Taehyung gulped seeing this side of his beautiful who always like a cheerful child when she is with him. Taehyung sit where Kyung pointed like a lost puppy, other were standing behind her waiting for what she gonna say.

"I'm gonna say one thing and there will no question or arguing about it Taehyung..." She said making Taehyung make more nervous which made him look down and give a little nod. Other were standing there for tae's reaction but Namjoon was all confused about this situation but decided to stay quiet seeing his grandmother this serious.