CHAPTER - 80

Mature content ahead

Taekook reached their bedroom without wasting time both of them immediately return back after their little teasing conversation happened between the couple. Taehyung was the one who was in rush cause he didn't wanted to waste time to be inside his baby. They reached their villa somehow controlling their raising hormones but taehyung lost it when they enter inside. Taehyung grabbed jungkook by his neck and pull his to a hungry kiss. All the way to their bedroom they were kissing like they were starving for eachother. They didn't mind the objects that came on their way to their bedroom to make it easy Taehyung picked jungkook up so they won't stumble on something on the way. Jungkook immediately wrap his legs around tae's torso and pull taehyung more into the kiss by his hair when making taehyung groaned in pleasure.

Reaching bedroom taehyung close the door using his leg and made jungkook lay on the soft mattress

Reaching bedroom taehyung close the door using his leg and made jungkook lay on the soft mattress. Taehyung was ready to hovered jungkook but confused when jungkook stoped him putting his hands on tae's chest.

"What happened bun ? Hmm.. " taehyung whispered directly looking at jungkook who was breathing heavily underneath him. Natural blush was making jungkook more beautiful and it's became painful for taehyung to control seeing his husband so sexy and submissive.

" I....i...need to..use wa..washroom" jungkook said without making eye contact with taehyung who chuckled and helped jungkook sit up who was shaking slightly because of their intense makeout.

"Go bun...but don't make your daddy wait for long" taehyung said licking his lips eyeing jungkook who nodded rapidly.

With jungkook

Jungkook immediately went to washroom for the surprise he planned for his husband. After freshing up he was standing infront of the mirror but don't dare to look at his reflection. He was continuously biting his lower lips being nervous about his surprise he planned.

" Take a breath kookie....he is your taetae hyungie , your husband so don't worry...." Jungkook keep trying to calm down himself but turn out opposite to it. Jungkook was in his thoughts but interpreted hearing his husband calling him to come out. With a shy smile and taking a deep breath he went outside.

End of kook's pov

Taehyung taping his foot continuously waiting for his husband who was taking time to come out but for him it's look like an eternity. Being impatient taehyung call out for his husband.

"Bun come out fast.... don't make daddy punish you babyboy, just come out..."

Taehyung said removing his shirt leaving him half naked with a beautiful smirk hearing the washroom door opening