CHAPTER - 85

Last chapter

With teary eyes Taehyung took their baby in his embrace who was looking at him with an adorable bambi eyes same as her eomma. Yes ! It's a babygirl an hour ago jungkook gave birth to their little girl and taehyung were with him through out the delivery like a loving husband he is but it's also true that taehyung was the one crying mess more than jungkook should, cause after seeing his bun bearing so much pain to give birth to their babybun he just can't hold back from tearing up.

"Thanks for coming into our life Angel..." Taehyung whispered softly kissing on baby's forehead making the baby tap on tae's cheek with her little hand leads to the smile on tae's face become wide. Taehyung sat beside jungkook who was sleeping on hospital bed after getting exhausted and tired giving birth. Taehyung was admiring their baby who was blinking eyes while little hands on air but his attention went towards his husband when he heard groans from beside.

" Hyu.. Hyungie..ba.. baby..." Jungkook asked opening his eyes slightly only to tear up seeing taehyung holding their baby in his arms. Taehyung helped jungkook to sit comfortably on bed before handing their baby to jungkook who made grabby hand indicating he wants to hold the little one. With trembling hands jungkook hold the little one and brought her to his chest and closed his eyes letting the happy tears fall out. Taehyung smiled and hugged jungkook from back carefully letting kook's s back rest on his chest with his both babies in his arms and kissed on kook's head.

" It's a girl, petal our little angel..." Taehyung whispered into kook's ear who looked back at him with a wide smile while joining his forehead with taehyung. Both of them decided that they wanted to know about the gender after giving birth cause they will love their baby with whole heart if it's a boy or girl.

"She's beautiful hubby..." Jungkook said looking at their baby girl who yawned cutely making the newly become parents awed at their adorable baby bun.

" Jungkook said looking at their baby girl who yawned cutely making the newly become parents awed at their adorable baby bun

But their cute family got disturbed when their family brag enter into the room excited to see the baby. While namjoon hold one month old their babyboy Kim Ye Joon, and hobi holding their babygirl Park Jung Soo-ah and Jimin carrying their babyboy Park Min Yeong- Su whom were only 6 months old. Yoongi and hobi both had labour at the same day while Yoongi birth to a healthy babygirl and hobi a beautiful little babyboy. Their family happily congratulated taekook and were eagerly waiting for them to reavel the name for their beautiful little girl.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and give a nod with his signature boxy smile decorating his face. Jungkook eyed his family before announcing the name lovingly looking at their daughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kim Eunjoo, our little flower"

Everyone present there had a beautiful smile on their face hearing the beautiful name which suited the little one well. And in no time Kim Eunjoo catched everyones heart. Jungkook and Taehyung smiled seeing their parents babying and cooing at their little bun Eunjoo. Taehyung backhugged jungkook who was still looking at their family with adoration.