Chapter 1: The Phone Call

<Frankie's POV>

Hi! I'm Frankie Wolfe. I live in Sydney, Australia. I'm 17 and I have been for about 4 months now. I moved here 2 years ago. I moved from New York where my best friend, CC, still is. I miss her more than the world. She was... like a sister from another mister. We have been un severable since we first met. I stuck with her for all these years and she stuck with me. Its like we are connected at the waist.

I am a huge tomboy. I love playing all sports. Mainly football and softball. I pretty much always wear beanies and skinny jeans. I LOVE pop rock. Greenday and Blink 182 are... my life.

To be honest, I'm a nerd. I have glasses but not the big nerdy ones, just regular, plain black glasses. I am also a good girl, and I have been since I was born. I always do things right. I'm a daddy's girl and a mamma's girl. I always get good grades and I'm always perfect in football and softball. It's... just how I am.

Anyways... to the story!

~

I was sitting in my room doing my homework, like usual, when my phone went off. CC

I smiled and answered.. "Hey CC!" I said.

I heard her crying on the other end. "Oh my God are you okay?!" I asked getting more scared. She never cries. She sees it as I sign of giving up. Letting who ever win. She wasn't a fan of that.

"I-I can't do this." She said her voice cracking a bit.

"Can't do what?!" I said urgently, completely forgetting my homework. I got up and started pacing.

"This! T-the bullies, my parents, my ex! I'm fucking falling apart and I can't do this!" She cried.

"Ok calm down, ex? You mean Drake? What's he doing?!"

She didn't respond just continued crying. "I-I have no where to go! My parents kicked me out because of the 'thing' and I-I don't know what to do." She said.

"Do you have money?" I asked

"Yeah enough I guess." She said trying to sound ok.

"You can come here! My parents love you! Please?" I asked almost begging.

"C-can I?" She said hopefully.

"Of course! Get you ass on the next flight!" I said smiling.

"O-ok" She said and She hung up.

I put my phone down. Well, at least I'll get to see her and live with her! Maybe this is a good thing...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

So, I will be writing this with my sister iinno_rolemodel . The next chapter will be CC. Can't wait for you to see it!

See ya next time! Have a great day and don't forget to FVC!

Peace!

-Jessie