Chapter 36: Coma

<Frankie's POV>

I woke up to beeping. A steady beat. That's when it all came back to me. I was in a car crash. CC was hurt. I slowly sat up, pain coursing through my side and head.

"Ah, Francesca, you're up." The doctor said.

"Please don't call me that." I said. He gave me a confused look. "Just Frankie will be fine." I said. He nodded and looked at all the machines.

"Ok, Frankie, you are doing a lot better." He started.

"I don't care about me. How is CC?" I asked. He gave me a sorry look.

"She is in a comma. We have no idea when she will wake up or if she even will. We will do our best." Tears threatened to fall.

Stay strong, for CC.

"Would you like me to tell the three boys sitting outside?" He asked. I just nodded. He walked out and soon enough a worried Luke came running in.

"Oh my god Frankie. Are you ok!?" He quickly asked.

"Ya. I'm fine. I'm just scared." I said while I wrapped my arms around myself. Luke climbed onto the hospital bed and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's ok Frankie." He soothed. That's when the tears all fell.

"I-It's all my f-fault." I choked out.

"No Frankie it's not your fault."Luke said.

"Y-Yes it is. I wa-wasn't looking at th-the road." I choked. "I was r-ranting about h-how I was g-gonna kill M-Michael for hurting her." I explained. Luke held me tighter but also was very careful of my shoulder, since there was stitching from a piece glass. The doctor walked in and smiled at us.

"Hello Luke." He said.

"Hi doctor." Luke said.

"Ok Frankie. You are free to go. Just please take it easy. CC is in the room next door of you would like to see her." He explained. I nodded and got up.

"Here, I brought you some cloths. I hope they're good enough." Luke said. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the cloths he picked out. One of his 5SOS band tees and my gym shorts. Thanks god because I don't think I could get skinny jeans over this cast. I put on one of the converse and went back into the main room.

"Looking great babe." He chuckled as he tossed a beanie at me.

"Thanks but not the time Luke." I said sadly and put on the beanie. We walked out, well, Luke walked, I crutched. I saw Michael sitting there with his head in his hands. Luke 'coughed' and Michael looked up.

"F-Frankie." He breathed out. "A-Are you gonna kill me?" He asked. I sat next to him and put my crutches next to the chair.

"You are so fucking lucky that I'm on crutches." I said and shook my head. "You know, you lost the best God damn girl any person could ask for. As a friend, best friend, girlfriend, sister, anything. You have no idea how much she loves you." I said.

"I know. I-I love her too." He cried.

"Then why did you get jealous of her gay fucking friend?" I asked. The room went silent.

"Ph-Phil is g-gay?" He stuttered.

"Ya. She was helping Phil find the perfect ring for Dan, his boyfriend." I said.

"She tried to tell me." He mumbled, barely audible. He looked up to me. "I'm so fucking stupid." He said. I have him a look as if saying 'no shit' and got up. I walked into CC's room and saw the still, almost lifeless body. I sat next to her and held her hand.

"CC, I know you think that if you give up now, no one would miss you. You think that no one would notice you were gone. I would though. I would miss you and I would never be able to live with myself knowing I'm the reason you were gone. I can barely stand knowing I'm the reason you are here. Please, don't give up on me. Don't give up on Katie and Meg. All our soon to be fans. Don't give up on Michael. He really loves you. He's just a fucking idiot." I ranted.

"Please." I mumbled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked the chapter! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to FVC. I love you guys.

Peace!

-Jessie