Chapter 9: I'm Sorry

<Frankie's POV>

I got home after my dinner date with Blake. We walked into the house and saw Luke and CC sitting together on the couch. They hadn't noticed us yet.

"Blake is such a douche." CC said.

"Excuse me?" Blake asked, starting to walk over to CC.

"Blake stop." I said sternly.

"No! She just called me a douche!" He said starting to set in her face.

"What are you gonna do?" CC asked sarcastically. I quickly walked over to them and grabbed Blake. I quickly shoved him to the wall.

"You do NOT do anything like that to my best friend!" I yelled into his face.

"Frankie stop." Luke said putting a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and walked over to CC.

"You ok C?" I asked.

"Ya. I'm fine." She nodded.

"You hang out with the wrong people." Blake said.

"I'm sorry, what?" I spat, standing up.

"Frankie," Luke started.

"Don't." I said through clenched teeth.

"You hang with a bunch of rock wanna-bes and an emo freak." He said.

"Get out of my house now." I said.

"No. You can't boss me around, you're just a girl." He said.

"CC, Luke, would you mind if I beat the living crap out of him?" I asked.

"Go ahead." CC said. Ok, that's it. I walked closer to him and gave him one good punch to the jaw.

"Frankie!?" Luke yelled.

"What!?" I asked spinning to see Luke. I immediately calmed down when I saw his worried and scared face.

"Get out Blake." CC said. He ran out of the house covering his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry." I said before running to my room. I sat in my bed. I just stared at my hands. They are shaking, I'm shaking. I've never done that before. Wait... yes I did. 7th grade.

||Frankie's Flashback||

CC and I were walking home. Eddie, the school bully, was trying to catch up to us.

"Hey freak!" He called. I know it wasn't for me because I heard him call CC a freak before.

"Hey! Come on!" I spun around on my heals.

"Yes Eddie?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"Back off nerd." He said shoving me to the side.

"What Ed." CC asked. He grabbed her and picked her up.

"Hey!" I called.

"Shut up." Eddie spat.

"Put her down now!" I yelled.

"And what if I don't? Huh?" He asked.

"I'll beat you to a pulp!" I screamed. He put her down and walked over to me.

"You really think you ca-" I cut him off by doing one good punch to the jaw. He doubled over, holding his jaw.

"That's it." He said going to punch me. I dodged it and gave him a good punch go the stomach. I looked over to CC to see if she was ok. She was but all of a sudden, I was on the ground, major pain near my eye. I looked up and saw Eddie. I quickly stood up and gave him one more punch, making him fall to the ground. I climbed over him and started punching his face over and over again. He may be in 8th grade but I didn't care. He was hurting my best friend.

"Frankie!" CC yelled, prying me off Eddie.

"Don't kill him!" She yelled. I looked at CC and saw fright and worry. My hands started shaking. I grabbed my backpack and started walking home.

"Frankie wait up!" I heard CC call. I just need to get away from her.

I finally made it to my house. I ran inside and ran upstairs. Once I got to my room I threw my backpack aside and plopped on my bed. I looked at my hands. They had Eddie's blood on them. I got up and washed my hands. My eye was black and blue already. That night I didn't sleep, and I didn't go to school the next day.

||End Of Flashback||

"Frankie!? Open up!" I heard Luke yell. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened it.

"Oh my god Frankie, are you ok?" He asked frantically. I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"Stop apologizing. You did the right thing." He said. I parted and shook my head.

"I never do that." I said, still shaking my head. He walked into my room and sat me and himself down on the end of my bed.

"It's ok Frankie." He soothed. Tomorrow I'm apologizing to Blake.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter will most likely be CC. I hope you have a great day (or night). Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie