Chapter 4: First Day #1

<CC's POV>

"C'mon CC! We're gonna be late!"
Frankie said and She hit me with the pillow.

She went to do it another time but I grabbed it. "I've just been on a plane from New York to Australia. Hit me with that pillow again and I'll hit you so hard you won't need a fucking flight there. Understood?" I said while still holding tightly onto the pillow.

She chuckled. "Aw is wittle CC grumpy?" She asked making a fake pout face.

"Fuck off" I said hiding in the pillow again until I was forcefully dragged off the bean bag, I happened to fall asleep on.

Time skip.

"Ca-"

"CC" I interrupted.

The teacher looked at me strangely but marked me here anyway. Here I am. Finally after what seemed like years in the office getting me registered I am in my home room.

"Everyone please welcome CC to our school properly. I'm looking at you boys. No surprises this year understood?" She said motioning to 4 boys that looked very famil-Wait thoses are Frankie's neighbors. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that key piece of last night. The boys nodded quietly laughing about whatever they did last year.

I looked over at Frankie. "What did they do?" I asked and She smiled.

"See her" She asked pointing to a girl with perfect blonde hair with obvious highlights and a mad make up job.

"Uh yeah" I said back

"Well She was new last year and the boys filled the classroom with a bunch of party stuff such as balloons, streamers, piñatas and they all had confetti gun things and shot confetti when the kids came in. I helped too I just didn't get caught like those nerds." She laughed.

"Nicely done." I said smiling. She's always had that good girl impression on people. She just always wanted to keep that impression. Never in trouble, great grades, always 'self improving', ya know, the usual. Little do they know...

Time skip. Maths.

Ok so I've officially found an enemy. Miss.Ruller. I don't like her and She already doesn't like me.

I walked into maths. "Oh, you must be CC" She said as She rolled her eyes and glared at me.

"Uh hi" I said confused because I had only just entered the room.

"Take your seat!" She snapped and I did as told.

I didn't continue doing as I was told because I honestly don't think She deserves my respect. I started talking to Frankie half way asking if She understood what was happening. She did of course but I started talking about how miss.Ruller's nose looked like a pear.

"CC why are you having a conversation while I'm teaching?" She said as She turned around. The whole class looked at me.

"I don't know Why are you teaching during my conversation?" i responded The class laughed.

"Excuse me! Do you want detention on your first day?!" She said anger very clear in her voice.

"Yeah detention because every student wants that." I said sarcastically.

"I don't like your sarcasm CC." She said through her teeth

"My sarcasm level depends on your stupidity. That was a stupid question." I said.

I could hear the class laughing quietly and so could the teacher and She wasn't amused.

"CC I will not have you Embarrass me in front of my class!" She said as she stomped one foot on the ground.

"Your embarrassing your-ow!" I said as Frankie kicked me in the leg. I looked back.

'Stop' she mouthed with wide eyes and she shook her head.

I huffed "sorry miss" I said.

That was a fun class.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked that chapter! this chapter was written by the one and only im_no_rolemodel . Give her a big thanks! See Ya guys later! Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie