Chapter 16: Just Saying

<Frankie's POV>

I got changed and started to walk out of the room with CC.

"Wait." I said, stopping dead in my tracks. "What about my parents. They would kill us if they knew we were going out this late." I pointed out. CC looked around the room.

"Guess we're going out the window." She shrugged. I chuckled at her and started climbing to the roof. Once we we're on the ground we snuck past my parents window and walked to Luke's house. Sure enough, there were people. Not a lot, just a few. We walked in and I immediately saw Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"Hey guys!" I cheered.

"Hey!" They chorused.

"Luke, I have one question." I said. He nodded. "How did you mum agree to this?" I asked.

"She's actually uh... my parents aren't home. They are on a trip." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

-
-
-
-
-

We've been here for a while and the guys were on a... stage I guess you could call it.

"Hey guys!" Luke cheered.

"This may seem as a surprise but..." Michael started and looked at the other three around him. "We're a band. We call ourselves '5 Seconds Of Summer'." We all cheered.

"We wrote a song!" Calum cheered. We all clapped. "Ok here it is." He said as Ashton counted down. Ashton was on the drums, Luke the guitar along with Michael, and Calum had a bass.

"This song is called 'Just Saying'." Luke said and seemed nervous.

You got a boyfriend
And he's a total loser
All your friends tell you that he's got no future
But they like me
Just saying

Immediately I knew this was about me.

He barely takes you out
If he does he's late
And when the check comes he always makes you pay
I'd never do that
Just saying

How did he know that I pay a lot?

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

At this point, I tried getting up and leaving but CC stopped me.

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying

Got a big house
He says he lives alone
But when I drove by I could see his mom was home
I got my own place

"He totally lies to you" CC cut in.

Just saying

He doesn't lie. And... And I just want to leave but CC won't let me leave. She gripped onto my arm and I shot her a glare.

He says he loves you
But it's all an act
He's seeing someone else right behind your back
You know I'd never do that

"He would never do that" I mumbled and CC elbowed me.

Just saying

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying, just saying

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying, just saying

The song ended and I quickly got up and ran out the door. I didn't go home though. I went to the park. There I saw Blake and Haley walking hand-in-hand. I walked up to them.

"Excuse me?" I spat. They wipesd their heads to me. "Blake? I-I thought y-you loved me." I said. He laughed.

"Ya, never did. Thought that being with a smarty would make me even more popular." He shrugged. Tears threatened to fall but I refused. Haley just smiled.

"That's it Blake. I thought you were different but you just treat me like shit. I'm done. Goodbye Blake." I said before running away. I heard a few chuckles and giggles. When I got near my house I saw Luke at his, on his front steps. He looked sad. I ran over and gave him the biggest hug ever. I let the tears fall.

"Frankie, oh my god what happened?" He asked worryingly.

"B-Blake h-" Luke cut me off.

"He was with another girl, huh?" He asked. I nodded. His grip became tighter. "I'm so sorry Frankie." He said. I just continued to cry into his chest.

"Frankie. He isn't worth your tears." He said, rubbing my back.

"Thank you, Luke." I said through tears.

"Like I said Frankie, I'd help you get over it, and I will." He smiled a bit. I chuckled and looked at the time.

"I gotta get home before my mum and dad notice I'm gone. Thank you again. See you tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course." I gave him one last hug and walked home. I climbed into my window and saw CC sitting on my bed. I walked over and hugged her.

"Thank you. And... it's over." I said.

"Really?" I nodded. "Thank god." She said and I chuckled. Today was not what I expected.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Whoa! Three posts in a night! Kind of went on a writing grind. Hope you liked it! Good night and don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie