Chapter 7: The Date

<Frankie's POV>

My phone went off. It was a text from Blake.

Movies?

Of course!

Ok, be right over.

I put the phone down and my homework away. Minutes later, someone was mocking on the door. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Let's go." Blake said in a somewhat excited voice. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

We got to the movies and walked up to the counter.

"Two adults for the Hunger Games please." I said. She smiled and gave me the tickets. I handed her the money and we walked to the other counter. We got some popcorn and two sodas. Again, I payed. We walked to the movie and sat down.

"So, why do you hang out with those guys?" He asked.

"Who? Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Calum?" I asked, trying to make myself understand.

"Ya, they're a bunch of idiots." I cocked my head. Did he really just say that?

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"They are a bunch of no bodies. You're a popular. You are a somebody." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not a popular. I will never be. Even if you are my boyfriend. And I don't want to be a popular." I said. "Being a popular means everyone knows you and wants to be around you. You know I can't do a large group of people."

"Whatever. Just watch the movie." I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned my head and watched as the movie came on.

<Luke's POV>

We walked into the theater. As we walked up to the ticket counter I saw Frankie and Blake standing there. Huh, they're here too? Frankie handed the woman some money and they walked off. Did she just pay?

"Yo Luke! Where you even listening?" Ashton asked, kicking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh, no I'm sorry." He laughed.

"What movie?" Calum asked. I looked at the board.

"How 'bout The SpongeBob Movie?" I asked.

"You're a child Hemmings." Michael said.

"So no spongebob?" I asked.

"Of course spongebob!" Michael said. He got the tickets and I gave him my 7 dollars.

"Snack time!" Calum said running to the counter. I laughed.

Again, I saw Frankie and Blake. Again, I saw her giving the cashier money with her wallet in her hand.

"Luke!? What are you looking at!?" Calum called.

"Oh um... nothing." Blake and Frankie walked into the room for Hunger Games. We got our snacks and walked to the room. Throughout the whole movie I couldn't stop thinking of Frankie and Blake.

How could he just let her pay for all that? Why does she let him do that? Why is she still with him? It just annoys me that she is with him. I would never do anything like that. He's a giant jerk!

"Yo Luke?" Ashton asked, nocking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh uh.. Ya?" I asked.

"You gotta stop spacing." Michael laughed.

"Whatever." I looked around the theater and there was no one around. The movie was over already?

"Let's go home." I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Clouds!

Two in one day!? Whoa!!! That is for me not being able to publish the chapter a few days ago. You know, the one that took 5 days to publish... Ya that one.

Hope you liked it! Sorry CC wasn't in this one. I'll see you guys later. Have a great day and don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie