Chapter 38: The Runaway

I fucking hate Michael right now. I just want to... to punch a wall. I was about to do that when someone walked through the door.

"Frankie? What are you doing?" Luke asked. That's when it happened. I broke down crying. I fell to my knees and Luke immediately ran next to me. He pulled me into his lap and enveloped me in a hug.

"It's okay Frankie. Everything will be okay." He cooed. I nodded and stopped crying. I looked up to Luke.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and we went down to the living room.

"What movie?" Luke asked.

"Toy Story?" I asked. He smiled. That was our favorite movie as kids. We would watch it at least three times a week.

Luke threw the movie in and laid on the couch. He pulled me close and I put my head against his chest.

By the end of the movie I was asleep in Luke's arms.

-
-
-
-
-

I was sitting in CC's room, looking trough Twitter when someone walked in. I looked up and saw a girl with green hair walk through the doors.

"Um, excuse me. I think you have the wrong room." I said politely.

"CC?" She asked.

"Um... ya. Who are you?" I asked. CC has never mentioned a green headed friend.

"I'm... She calls me 'The Runaway' or 'The Running Girl'." She said. The Runaway. That sounds a bit familiar.

"I'm sorry, who?" I questioned. Then it clicked.

"Oh. Runaway. Ya. Sorry um... I'll leave." I said and walked out. As I walked out I saw Luke walking in.

"Hey babe." He said and hugged me by the waist.

"Hey Lukey." I said and hugged back. He kissed my cheek as we parted.

"Why aren't you with CC?" He asked.

"One of her friends are in there." I shrugged.

"Well, I want to meet her!" He said and smiled.

"What ever weirdo." I laughed and walked towards the door. I knocked a few times and waited for an answer.

"Come on in!" I heard. I open the door and walked in.

"Runaway, this is my boyfriend L-" I said but was interrupted.

"Luke Hemmings. Lead singer of 5 Seconds Of Summer." Runaway said.

"You know my band?" Luke asked. She only nodded. My phone rang.

We'll never be, as young as we are now.

"I gotta take this. I'll be right back." I said and walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I asked as I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Frankie!" Two girls screeched.

"Meg? Katie? What in the world is going on?" I asked.

"We have news!" Meg yelled.

"And what kind of news is this?" I asked.

"We're going on tour!" The both yelled. I stood there in shock.

"T-Tour?" I asked.

"Ya!" Katie cheered.

"Could we maybe meet at the park in like half an hour?" I questioned.

"Ya! We'll see you then." Meg said.

"Okay. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I walked back into CC's room and heard Luke and Runaway talking. I just listened for a second.

"So, you've known CC for a while now?" Luke asked.

"Ya. She found me on the streets." She said.

"So, your nickname is 'Runaway' because you ran away from your home?" He asked.

"Yup. I just... haven't told my real name to anyone." She said. I decided to walk in now.

"Hey um Luke?" I asked.

"Ya babe?" He turned to me.

"Could you maybe drive me home, since I kind of can't drive with this huge boot?" I asked and looked down to the black boot that I had to wear so my ankle can heal.

"Ya why?" Luke asked.

"I have to do to the park for a quick meeting with the girls. It's about the band." I said.

"Wait, you're in a band too?" Runaway asked.

"Ya. Me and CC. We're called Bring Me To Neverland." I explained.

"Ya, I'll drive you. It was great meeting you Runner." Luke said. She gave him a confused look.

"Don't exactly want to call you 'Runaway' every time so I made a nickname for your nickname." He shrugged. She chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Let's go. I'll talk to you later Runaway." I waved my hand.

"Bye Frankie!" She said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter. Told you there would be someone new. I love you guys and have a great day. Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie