Chapter 17: Jealousy

<CC's POV>

"Oh CC I have some info you might be interested in!" Frankie said as She walked into my room now fully changed into PJs.

"Actually....so do I...." I said trying to hold back my excitement.

"Really? Ok you go first." She said and plopped on my bed next to me.

"You know Ashton?" I said smiling.

"Of course." She said

"He asked me out!" I said loudly and smiled.

Frankie's face went white. "Oh....." She said awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Oh Uh nothing......good night" She said leaving the room quickly.

Time skip bitch.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Hey!" Ashton greeted me happily.

"Hi" I replied.

"Well come in! I know you said you like drums so I'm going to teach you how to drum!" He said.

We went down to the basement and he showed me some things about the drums and, if I do say so myself, I did pretty good.

After that we went upstairs and sat on the sofa. "Your a natural." He said and he checked the time.

"Thanks and are you waiting for something? You keep checking the time" I said curiously

"Me? Uh no" he said looking out the window and nodding.

He moved closer to me. "You know you look really pretty right now" he said kind of rushed.

I blushed "thanks...." I said and looked up at him.

He leaned in slowly and closed his eyes. He was so close I could feel his breath on my li- "What the fuck?!" We both turned quickly to see Michael.

"Hey Mich-" Ashton started but was cut off by Michael yelling.

"Ashton what the bloody hell do you think your doing?! You knew!" He yelled.

I sat there in silence. "Sorry mate you had your chance." Ashton says calmly.

"I had a week!" Michael yelled getting closer to his face.

"You said you'd do it at the party!" Ashton said getting mad.

"That's not the point you knew I liked her!" He said pulling Ashton off the couch.

"So what?! She likes me not you!" Ashton yelled.

Were they talking about me? Did Michael like me? I stood up. "Guys!" I said Ashton looked over.

"Sorry CC. Michael why don't we go into the other room and I'll explain." Ashton said calmly and they both walked into the other room Michael walked with clenched fists.

It was quiet for awhile with only a little talking that I couldn't really make out what they were saying, until I heard Michael once again. "Are you fucking joking? That was your plan?!" He said and I heard Ashton telling him to calm down.

Plan?

"Fuck off Ash!" Michael yelled then slammed the door.

Ashton came back into the room. "Hey listen I'm sorr-" I cut him off.

"Plan?!" I said angrily.

"I was just part of some plan?! Are you joking?! This meant nothing and you just used me for some plan?! I should have guessed. No guy ever cares about me. Bye Ashton." I said and walked out of the house with tears streaming down my cheeks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you like this chapter. If you can guess it was by the one and only im_no_rolemodel ! Next chapter will be up soon and will be Frankie. Hope you liked and don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie