Chapter 37: The Letters

Michael's POV

"Alright, I'm sorry but you all need to leave. Hospital rules." The doctor said and we all looked at each other.

"I don't want to leave her...." I said but Luke pulled me up.

he dragged me out not saying a word.

*

"Why am I here?" I asked as I walked into CC's room, or was dragged into CC's room.

Luke shrugged. "Girlfriend orders" he said in monotone.

"Mate.....your Whipped" I responded

Luke glared at me. "I'm still upset with you. Any way, I'll go get Frankie." He said walking out.

I sighed and sat on her bed. I tried to take it all in. CC is in a coma, it's all my fault. She might never wake up because I decided to get all jealous and go get drunk. I covered my face with my hands. She's gone because of me.

No! Michael she's not gone...she'll wake up.....she's strong.

"Michael." Frankie said as she entered.

I sat up and watched as she grabbed a box from under CC's bed.

"CC told me that if anything ever happened to her to give this to you. She made me promise to never ever open it, and I didn't. Do you know why Michael?" She asked leaning down to my height, due to me sitting.

"Uh......." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Because, she trusts me. Like she trusted you" she said getting closer to my face as I felt my anger boil.

Don't you dare.

"Notice the past tense, But the difference between you and Me Michael, is that I didn't brake her heart." She said close to my face and That's when I snapped.

"I said I was sorry! I don't know what else you want me to do! I made a mistake and I wish I could take it back and if I could switch this around and have me in that hospital I would! But I can't! I'm sorry!" I yelled getting up and getting in her face now.

"Sorry won't take my best friend out of the hospital. Get out!" She said through gritted teeth as she shoved the box to me.

I turned around and slammed the door behind me.

I got to my house and went to my room slamming that door too. I opened the box. A bunch of notes. I picked one up.

I'm too much of a coward to talk to you In person. I can't let you know how much I care. You might take advantage of that. You can read me well though. There's so many things I want to say to you, but it'd all come out wrong. I wish I could talk without having the feeling that I might get laughed at. You asked me today why I never say "I love you too." Well, I said because I wasn't ready and your so understanding that you agreed and let me go my own pace. See, that was only some of it. Michael, I hate my self. I don't love myself and I don't understand how you can love me. I think I love you Michael Gordon Clifford, but I'm scared. I'm sorry.

"Don't be sorry..." I whispered as I finished the first note. I Picked up another and read it.

You're too smart. You found out about my feelings toward myself. You told me "nothing would be the Same if you didn't exist." But see now, That's exactly it. Things would be better. No one would have to deal with me.

I put the box away and went to sleep. I can't believe she thought all this. I suddenly bulted up straight. The last thing I said to the love of my life was that I never loved her and didn't need her. I fell back.

This kept me up all night, slowly eating me alive.

Hey fuckers. im_no_rolemodel here
There's more notes he'll read probably. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll let Jess take over now. Bai y'all!

Hey guys!

I really hope you liked he chapter. The next chapter will be Frankie and will have a little surprise for you. :) Love you guys. Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie