Chapter 48: Tour - Part 1

<Frankie's POV>

Tour is in a week. I have officially graduated high school. I get to make music and travel the world.

But I leave my four best friends.

I mean, they are going on tour soon too but... it won't be the same without Luke around. I mean, he's the one that really got me into this stuff. At least their going on tour also.

My dad is still reluctant on me going on tour but is happy because that means I'm leaving Luke and them.

My mum is excited. She's happy that I'm living my dream. Which I am. With three of my best friends.

CC's memory is almost fully back. There are a few things that she still can't remember though. My parents and her are still not on a good note.

Tour is a good thing. CC and I can get our minds away from the drama and into the music. This will work out. I just know it.

<Luke's POV>

I paced the room. In less than a week, Frankie is going on tour with her band. In two weeks, I'm going on tour with my band. I don't know how this is gonna work for us.

"Calum?" I called.

"Ya mate?" He asked as he entered my room.

"I need your help." I sighed.

"What's up?" He asked as he sat on my bed.

"I don't know what to do." I admitted.

"Oh... You mean with Frankie and the tours?" I nodded.

"I don't know if I should brake up with her or not. I mean, it would be easier for both of us if we broke it off. We wouldn't have the challenge of finding the 10 minutes we both have to skype. But then again... I love her." I said as I put my head in my hands.

"If you love her... as cheesy as it sounds... let your heart choose. Your head is all mixed up but your heart isn't. It's not up to me, it's up to you." He said truthfully. I nodded.

"Thanks Cal. Um... I'll see you later." I said as he walked out of the room.

<Frankie's POV>

I stared at my closet and then moved my gaze to the empty suitcase sitting on my bed. I took a deep breath and walked to the closet. I started stuffing cloths into it. Half my closet was in the bag along with half my dresser. I threw my black converse in there and zipped it shut. I took a deep breath.

Only 6 days...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter! The next one will be up soon! Love you guys and have a great day.

Bye!

Jessie