Chapter 28: Nightmares

<CC's POV>

"I don't want to leave you alone tonight." Michael said holding my hand as I was about to walk out the door.

"I have Frankie." I said trying to walk away but Michael pulled me back.

"I think we both know That's not what I mean. I just want to be there for you." He said hugging me.

"Mikey. I don't want to be alone but Frankie's parents won't like you sleeping with me. Even if it's not sexual." I pointed out.

Michael checked a bit. "I'll be out before they find out." He said.

"Ok" I agreed and we snuck in with out being noticed.

-
-
-
-
-

Everything was dark. Not the peaceful dark. I looked over and saw everything that once hurt me.
My parents., My siblings, My whole family, My friends, my teachers, bullies and mostly the one who was standing there with the biggest evil smirk, me.

"Hello" She or I guess me said.

I stared as they all surrounded me.
"Here" She said handing me a note.

Fuck up.
Worthless.
Useless
Selfish
Stupid
Fat
Ugly
Mistake
The list went on.

She had a picture of Michael.

"Who's going to save you? Him? No. He won't. He'll get tired of you. Annoyed with you. He'll leave you one day. Remember Jay? He said forever. 'I love you. I'll be here forever' Oh darling, Michael deserves so much better. Why aren't you dead yet?" She said still smirking.

"CC!" Michael said in the distance.

"Shhh don't pay attention to him. He only feels bad for you. Like everyone else." She said coming closer.

"CC please!" Michael yelled again.

"Just close your eyes" She said

I didn't notice I was crying until now. Crying and shaking violently.

"Get out of my house. We don't need you and we never wanted you. You were a mistake." My parents said as they too came closer.

"Hey fuck up." Said all the bullies from all the grades.

"You failed again." Said my teachers.

"Your not one of us. Your a loser" my old friends.

"Oh my God! Your a freak! Oh my God you were so easy! Whatever. I won my little game. Kill yourself you have no use for me anymore."
Jay.

"I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry."

I cried harder.

"CC! Please baby girl wake up! Please! Please it's ok." Michael said shaking me awake.

"M-Michael?" I said through my sobs.

"It's ok it was just a nightmare." He said grabbing me and hugging me tightly.

I sobbed trying to keep quiet so I wouldn't wake anyone up. "Mikey please. Please save me from myself. I can't do this anymore. I want it to end!" I cried.

Michael didn't say anything. Just hugged me tighter.

"Please" I whispered.

"Shh" Michael said.

He doesn't know that I know he's lying. He might not know it yet, but he'll get tired of me. He'll get annoyed with me. He'll leave me one day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked the chapter! Told you it would be up soon. I love you guys and thank you so so so much for all the support. Keep that smile on your face! Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie