Chapter 45: The Beat Down Of A Lifetime

<Frankie's POV>

I walked into my house and saw Michael siting there.

"You fucking told her." He said through gritted teeth. Gratefully, CC is at Katie's so she won't see this.

"No duh." I said.

"You ruined everything! I almost had her back!" He screamed. It's good that my parents are also gone, like usual.

"You can't turn this on me! She would have found out one way or another! And I wanted her to know now! Not when it convinced you!" I screed back.

"You think you're all this huh?" Michael asked. I walked over to him and crabbed the collar of his shirt, pinning him against the wall.

"Say one more thing and I'll beat you." I snarled.

"Bitch." He smirked. I threw him to the ground and climbed over him.

"This is for lying to CC!" I yelled as my fist collided with his cheek.

"And for being a prick to her!" I screamed as punched his eye. I

"And for not listening to her!" Punch to the jaw.

"And for-" I started but was quickly cut off.

"Shut the fuck up!" Michael yelled and threw me off him. He then picked me up by my collar and held me against the wall. His hands wrapped around my neck as he slowly lifted me so my feet didn't touch the ground.

"You can't say fucking anything. You make CC feel like shit. You are so perfect. You make her feel worthless. You think I'm bad? You've been doing this the whole time you knew her. You're the bitch. You're worthless." Everything started to get fuzzy. My head felt dizzy.

"What the fuck Michael! Put her down!" I heard faintly. Soon enough I was on the ground, gasping for air.

"Frankie!? Are you okay!?" I heard. I looked up to see Luke kneeling beside me.

"I'm fine." I breathed out. I slowly got up and walked over to Michael.

"You don't think I fucking know that?" I asked. "I know I make her feel like shit and it haunts me every night. You can't say anything that doesn't already eat me alive. You can just fuck off." I spat and slowly made my way up to my room, collapsing from exhaustion onto my bed.

"Get the fuck out!" I heard faintly, knowing it was Luke. A door slammed and about 5 minutes later, Luke was in my room with a cup of hot tea.

"Here babe. This should help." He said handing the mug to me. "Let me see." He said, lightly lifting my chin. "Aw. You poor girl." He said."

"What?" I asked. He pulled his phone out and took a picture of my neck so I could see what it looked like. There were two, very visible, red hand marks on my throat. I drank some of my tea trying to forget. I scooted back to the headboard. My back was directly against the wood and my knees where against my chest.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"For what?" Luke asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"For saving me." I replied.

"I'm just glad I showed up in time." He said.

"I am too." I mumbled. I put my tea on my nightstand and related my head against Luke's chest.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too." The last thing I heard was Luke's soft singing before I fell into a deep sleep.