Chapter 20: Last Day

<Frankie's POV>

So, today's the last day of Year 11. I'm happy, but sad. Today I get my final report card and I just hope it's good.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

"Shut that fucking thing up." I heard through CC's wall, which is also mine. I chuckled and got up. Instead of turning it off I let it ring and snuck into CC's room. I put it under her bed and left, undetected. I laughed as I got back to my room. Once I was changed into my Green Day band-tee and skinny jeans, and my red and black flannel tied around my waist, I walked down stairs. My mum was already there making breakfast.

"Good morning Mum!" I called, quickly snatching one of the pancakes.

"Good morning honey." She said, laughing a bit. I sat at the bar and ate my pancake.

"Frankie, do you know where CC is?" She asked. "Is she even awake?"

"She should be awake, I snuck in there this morning and put m-"

"I fucking hate you Frankie." CC said coming down the stairs, fully dressed.

"Watch your language CC." My mum scolded, handing her food.

"She's up." I said to my mum.

"Ya, I'm up." CC mumbled.

"Aw, is poor CC tired?" I mocked in a baby voice.

"Shut up." She said. My dad came walking down the stairs.

"Good morning dad." I said, smiling at him.

"Good morning Frankie. Good morning CC." He smiled back. "So you get your report cards today." He pointed out.

"Yup." CC said.

"I expect good grades from you CC." He said. I already know he expects amazing grades from me.

"Well you should lower your expectations." She shrugged. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I cheered. I got to the door and opened it, revealing Michael, Calum, and Luke.

"Hey boys." I said.

"And you are...?" Luke asked, letting himself and the others in.

"What do you mean?" I asked while I shut the door.

"What have you done to our Frankie?" Calum asked. I looked to CC for help.

"Go get your beanie." She said. Then I realized what they were talking about. Usually I'm never without a beanie or hat around the guys.

I run upstairs to my room and grab my beanie. I place it on my head and go downstairs.

"PDA!" I called as I shielded my eyes. Michael was kissing CC. Yes, they have been going out for a while now and have been officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Fuck off Frankie." CC said, breaking away from Michael. I chuckled and went to the kitchen.

"Just because your boyfriend was a douche, doesn't mean you can mess up my relationship." CC jokes. Oh, another thing that happened in the school year is that I don't give a flying fuck about Blake anymore.

"Shut up." I chuckled. I looked at the time. "We gotta get to school!" I called.

"Let's go then!" I heard Calum call. We all grabbed our bags.

"Bye mum! Bye dad!" I called.

"Bye honey!" They called back. I shut the door and caught up with the rest of them.

"So the celebration after school. What are we doing this year?" I questioned.

"Wait, celebration?" CC asked.

"Last year we had a celebration after the last day of school. There was a carnival last year so we went to that. We promised we would do it this year and next year." I explained.

"To answer your question, we are going to the beach. Is that ok with you guys?" Calum said.

"Ya." CC and I said together. We all ended up breaking out in laughter because of that.

Finally we are at school. I walk up to my locker and open it. There is literally nothing in here. I brought all my stuff home yesterday, along with everyone else. I threw my backpack that had a folder, notebook, and pencil in the locker. We had to bring that stuff incase. I grabbed those three things and shut my locker. I looked to see someone talking to CC. It was Blake. I took a deep breath and listened.

"So, how has Frankie been? Does she already have a new boyfriend? I bet so. How 'bout you? Got a boyfriend yet? Huh reject? Or are you too busy cutting to actually talk to people." I was just about to step up but Michael did too quickly.

"Ya. She does have a boyfriend. That would be me. And you can back off." He spat.

"Huh. How am I not surprised." Blake laughed. I walked up.

"Hello Blake." I said, crossing my arms.

"Ah! And there's the bitch herself!" He cheered.

"Yup, I'm right here. Now make fun of me but leave my friends out of your dumb games." I said.

"Sure thing but not feeling it right now." He smirked and walked off.

"Don't listen to him. I heard Michael say.

"Let's get to class." I said, ushering them to our first class.

-
-
-
-
-

The end of last period. I get my repot card. I'm so fucking scared. She hands me the envelope and smiles at me.

"Thank you." I say as she walks to the next person. The bell goes off and I go to my locker. I put my code in for the last time and grab my bag. I put the notebook, folder and pencil in it and close my locker.

"Hey Frank!" I hear Luke call. I smile and turn my head.

"Hey Luke!" I call back.

"Did you see your grades yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Did you?" He nodded. "Well, what did you get!?"

"Mostly As and two Bs." He said excitedly.

"Nice!" I cheered.

"Well! Open yours!" I sighed and did so. As I looked through I saw almost all A+s and two regular As.

"All As." I said.

"Congrats!... Wait. You weren't scared were you?" I shook my head. Lying of course but he didn't need to know.

"Come on! The guys and CC are waiting outside with Ash." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside. I chuckled as he almost tripped while he was pulling me.

"To the beach we go!" Ashton yells.

"First home because we need to get our bathing suits!" I yell, mocking him.

"Oh Ya... I forgot." He chuckled.

"Doofus." I said under my breath.

"Hey! I heard that!" He yelled.

"You were meant to!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked this chapter! Next one should be up by the end of the day. Don't forget to FVC and have a great day.

Peace!

-Jessie