Chapter 40: flash back.

Michael's pov

I walked into CC's room. A girl with bright green hair stared at me.

"Uh who're you?" I asked carefully as she looked Like she was mad.

"I'm CC's friend. You don't know me, but I know you." She said in monotone.

Oh ok. That's creepy.

"Then who am I?" I asked not thinking she'd actually know.

"Michael Gordon Clifford. Lead guitarist of 5sos or 5 seconds of summer and you sing sometimes too. You live next to CC and Frankie and you are dating CC and you have been for about, correct me If I'm wrong, almost a year. She's in this coma because you told her to get out of the house after a fight about you thinking she was cheating on you with her gay friend who was proposing to his boyfriend. Your fucking brilliant by the way. You also wrote songs for her I know that and she loves you a lot which is Why I am not killing you." She recited as if it was poetry knowing all the things about me.

"How do yo-" I was cut off by her saying

"I have connections you wouldn't understand. I know everything about everyone, or most People." She said looking back at CC.

"So uh how'd you meet?" I Asked awkwardly, trying to make conversation and get on her good side.

She smiled. It's working.

*flash back*
I saw a girl standing at the lake with someone else. I stuck up curious of what they were saying.

"You're insane!" A girl yelled to another.

"No, bri I'm not! I promise! Please just listen!" A girl with red hair screamed. Her tear stained cheeks have percings and scar.

"Where is your head?! I tried to help you But your fucking crazy!" Bri said back.

"Bri, please. It's all coming back and I need you to listen to me." The girl begged.

"No CC. Your mad. Stop being so dramatic. You'll be fine." Bri said.

"But I'm not safe." CC said tears spilling again.

"Yeah you are. Your fine" Bri rolled her eyes.

"I'm not safe from the monster that screams at me all these terrible things. I'm not safe please help me" CC once again begged.

"Bye CC. Tell me when you stop being so fucking crazy." Bri said walking off.

I stopped her.

"What's up with her?" I asked curiously

"Shes insane. Her life sucks so she created a new one that she daydreams about. She started to get nervous whenever she wasn't daydreaming and she freaked out today because she had a nightmare where that 'world' was Destroyed. She cried for hours. She's fucking dramatic and insane, She couldn't sleep." Bri said walking off.

I walked towards this girl and sat next to her.

"So, the madness got to you too?"I said.

She looked up confused.

"Your friend explained to me." I cleared up

She cried harder.

"Have I gone insane? Everyone says that." She cried

"Yeah. You have. I'm sorry. Its ok though because I'm insane too. The best people are." I said to her.

"But I don't want to be insane!" She cried again.

"Then go back to yesterday." I said bluntly.

"I can't! It wasn't this yesterday! I was someone different! I can't go back!" She started to fall apart and I quickly hugged her.

"This isn't the world you dreamt of is it?" Is asked. She shook her head.

"Well. Let me make a deal with you, ok?" I asked gently.

She nodded.

"I'll bring you Home and then tomorrow we'll meet here again ok?" I asked and she once again nodded.

We stood up.

"Wait. Who are you?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Let's get you home."

*end of flash back*

"We met up a lot after that." Runaway Finished.

"Oh" was all I could manage because for once in my amazing relationship with this amazing girl, I realized, what 'fine, just going a little insane' truly meant.

Hey guys hope you liked that chapter. (Writen by im_no_rolemodel )

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter! I'll see ya later. Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie