Chapter 14: So Much For "Love"

<Luke's POV>

I was walking to the coffee shop just down the road from my house. I got to the shop and grabbed a drink. I sat down. When I looked over I saw something I wish I never did. Blake was sitting with some random girl. You may be saying, 'they are just cousins or friends'. That's what I thought... until they kissed. I know that Frankie and Blake have never kissed before. She would have told me. She tells me everything like I tell her everything... well... mostly everything.

Then, it got worse. His phone went off and I could just slightly hear. It was Frankie. She was apologizing like crazy. I just wish she knew. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of Blake kissing the girl again before walking away. I dialed Cal's number and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey Luke! What's up?" He asked.

"Can you come to the coffee shop? Please? We need to talk." I asked, watching that girl walk out.

"Why mate?"

"It's about Frankie." I said reluctantly.

"I'll be down in a minute." He said quickly and hung up. I took a deep breath and walked to the counter. I got a new coffee for me and one for Cal.

"Luke. Hey, what did you need to tell me?" He asked as he sat down and grabbed the coffee. I just pulled my phone out and opened the picture. I handed my phone over to Calum.

"This can't be real. Maybe it's just his sister?" He semi asked.

"First of all, she looks nothing like him. Second, on the lips? Really Cal? And that wasn't the first time. I just, wasn't able to get the first pic." I said.

"Luke, why is this so important to you?" He asked.

"I just... uh... don't want her to get hurt." That's true but not the only reason. He gave me an unconvinced look.

"Luke, there's more than that. I know it." I shook my head.

"Nothing els." I lied. He was still unconvinced but didn't press on.

"What are we going to do?" Cal asked.

"That's kind of why I called you."

"Should we call the guys?" Calum suggested.

"I-I don't know." I said as I put my head in hands. I can't believe he is actually cheating on her. I just... just can't.

"We can't tell her." I mumble.

"What!? Luke, we have to tell her." Calum said, shocked.

"She loves him. We can't just come out and tell her." I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter is CC and I think you'll like it. At least, I hope you will. Please, have a great day and don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie

~

P.S.

What happened Fam!? We were so close! If you don't get it... 5SOS didn't win the award at the KCAs!!!! No!! *sighs* We'll get 'em next time...