Chapter 2: The Flight

<CC's POV>

I'm CC Stewart a 17 year old disappointment. That's what people say anyway. I was fine with everything and handled the bullying, family hate, teachers, and Drake pretty well because of my best friend Frankie. We met in preschool because she stood up for me when the kids picked on me. We've been friends since, but she moved. That's when it happened. It's been coming slowly to me but when She moved to Australia it pretty much exploded in my face. Most people didn't like me really and when She left it hit me like a bus.

I've changed a lot. Trying to make people happy and everything and never thought about myself. Then when I said fuck it. I didn't do things for myself. I died my hair and Got piercings and people didn't like it. Mostly my family they never really liked me and I relasped. The only people that actually liked me are my brother Collin and my sister Rosetta. They're twins and they're 4. My best memory was when I came home from school and saw them touching my antidepressants I ran over and asked what they were doing and they smiled at me and said "skittles make us happy and these make you happy, so I put them together so you could be twice as happy!" I hugged them and told them how amazing they are.

I have a boyfriend well ex boyfriend now and he did something that got me kicked out of my parents house. I'm sure Frankie told you about the call so I'll tell you about my Flight.

~

I got on the plane and tried to relax a bit. I was going to live with the person that makes me happy. That's good right? Right. I told myself. Drake texted me but I ignored it, I can't deal with him now. The flight attendant asked if I wanted anything "a water please?" I said nicely and She smiled and went to get the water.
Just relax everything will be fine. Perfectly fine. I told myself and closed my eyes. Relax.

-
-
-
-
-

I woke up because I hit my head on the window "fucking terbulance" I said under my breath. The old lady sitting next to me gave me a look.

"Watch your mouth missy, I don't want to hear that type of language." She scolded.

"Sorry....." I said and rolled my eyes. She gave me another glare and I smiled sarcastically.

"We will be landing in about 10 minutes if everyone can buckle up. It's going to be bumpy." They said over the speaker.

I did as told and looked out my window. I can't wait to see Frankie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

So this chapter was written by Tay. As you may be able to tell (it's ok if you can't) I "play" Frankie and Tay "play"s CC. I'm not telling you her name yet.

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter. New one coming soon. Don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie