Chapter 5: First Day #2

<Frankie's POV>

I walked to my locker and looked through it looking for my social study book. I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Looking for something?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Calum holding my book. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Hand it over." I said putting my hand out.

"I think I'll keep it." He shrugged.

"Dude! I need that!" I said.

"I know bu- Hey!" He called as Luke came up behind him and grabbed the book from his hands.

"Here." Luke said handing it to me.

"Thank you sir." I joked. I grabbed the last folder I needed and closed my locker.

"You still haven't decorated your locker?" Luke pouted.

"No." I sighed.

"You gotta! It's a tradition! Well, at least for us it is." Luke whined.

"I know, I will." I said.

"Well if you don't do it soon, we will." Michael said walking up.

"Ah shut up." I said and laughed. "I gotta get going. CC's gonna get lost." I chuckled. Michael's face lit up when he heard CC's name. I blew it off and looked around for CC. Guess what. She's in the office. I'm scared. I walked in and smiled at Principle Jennings.

"Hello John." I said walking up. I may or may not be on a first name basis with the principle.

"Hello Frankie." He said smiling. I looked over to CC.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She has stuffed a boy into a locker." He said.

"Really CC? Already?" I asked.

"He was making fun of my hair!" She defended herself.

"CC, that is no excuse." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know you were friends." John said.

"Best friends actually." I said.

"Ok CC." He said turning to her. "I will let you pass this time, because I hope Frankie will rub off on you." He said. She rolled her eyes and walked out with me.

"Thank you John." I said before we left the room.

"Really C?" I asked.

"I'm sorry! I don't like when people make fun of my hair!" She whined.

"Let's get to class before you do something els." I said, slightly shoving her.

-
-
-
-
-

School is finally finished and we are walking home like usual. By 'we' I mean Ash, Mikey, Luke, and Cal. Plus CC of course. I walked in the middle and CC was next to Michael.

"So CC, how was the first day?" Calum asked. I chuckled and he looks at me. I shook my head and he turned back to CC.

"I got in trouble." She shrugged.

"What!?" Michael asked laughing.

"She shoved a kid in a locker for making fun of her hair." I explained. "I was the only reason she wasn't suspended her first day." I laughed.

"You are too good Frank." Ashton said.

"Hey! I'm a good girl!" I defended.

"And how are you best friends with a bad girl." Luke asked.

"Every bad girl needs a good girl best friend." I shrugged. CC laughed.

"And what are you laughing at C?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing." She lied. I can tell when she lies. She starts playing with her fingers.

We continued walking and talking until we got to my and Michael's houses.

"You guys hungry or is it just me?" Michael asked.

"Really Michael!? You couldn't have mentioned that when we were walking?" I asked.

"So it's just me?" He asked.

"One, you're always hungry. And two, in starving." I said. They all laughed.

"Maggie's?" Ashton asked.

"Sure!" CC yelled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

I hope you liked this chapter! I guess you can tell who wrote this one... Ya me. CC's POV will be up soon! (Or maybe it will me Frankie, I don't know)

See ya guys later! Don't forget to FVC! Love you guys.

Peace!

-Jessie