Chapter: 42: I don't understand......

CC's pov. *celebrates because my girl is back* (chapter by im_no_rolemodel)

"Can I have some alone time with CC please?" Michael asked everyone and they left.

Michael started tearing up when I gave him a confused look.

"I'm so sorry, CC." He said sitting next to Me and grabbing my hand.

"For what?" I asked Confused.

"Why am I here anyway?" I added.

"W-what?" He asked grabbing my hand.

I looked at him confused. "All I remember is singing at some party. We sang.....uh.....um.....something by sleeping with sirens."

"You don't remember?" He asked worriedly.

I laughed.

"Whats wrong Mikey?" I asked happily kissing him.

He frowned.

"I'll be right back." He said getting up and walking out of the room.

I looked around my room. So dull. They should put some happier things on here. It seems so depressing.

I frowned.

What was Michael talking about? Why would he be apologizing? I'm so confused. All I remember is the show and he did nothing but congratulate me and hug me.

The doctor walked in and asked me a questions, things I should know like my name, my age, where I am, why I'm here. Thats the only question I couldn't answer. 'Why are you here?' I don't know.

"I-I don't know" I said sadly.

The doctor nodded and quietly got up to leave the room.

Michael came back in with a serious look on his face.

"CC, the doctor said you have minor memory loss. Its nothing big you just don't remember the last couple months, don't worry though. I'm here for you. I love you ok?" He said kissing my forehead.

"That's the last thing I remember you saying to me before this." I smiled.

Michael's pov

"That's the last thing I remember you saying to me before this." She smiled.

I shivered. She doesn't remember me saying all those terrible things. Should I really even tell her? I mean it's over, done with. I've moved on and I'm not mad at her, she has nothing to be mad about now, at least not that she remembers, so what's the point?

She deserves her memory that's the point.

I sighed.

"Ill be right back. I'm going to talk to Frankie, ok?" I said getting up reluctantly letting go of her hand and walking out.

"Uh Frankie. Can I um talk to you real quick? Its uh well um pretty serious." I said nervously.

She wasn't going to react well when I told her her best friend has memory loss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter! Please tell me what you think. I love you guys and thank you for all the support.

Bye!

-Jessie