Chapter 33: Fights And Drunken Words

Prepare for a long ass chapter writen by me, im_no_rolemodel your fucking welcome. ()

CC's pov.
"I'm going out!" I yelled to Michael. I was over his house, I've been staying there for 3 week because why the fuckles not?

"Where? To see that fuck boy again?" Michael asked angrily.

I gasped. "Excuse me?" I said. He was refuting to Phil Lester. One of my amazing friends that I've been helping out for 2 week or so.

"You heard me" he said bluntly.

"Where are you going?" He asked.
He's been like this all week and maybe longer. Just rude and uncaring. "Out with Phil, I'm helping pick ou-" I was cut off by Michael scoffing.

"Him? Why don't you just date him?! Your already cheating on me! So go, go have fun with Phil Lester!" He said crossing his arms.

"I'm not cheating on you, he's g-" I was once again interrupted.

"Fine! Whatever! Just go!" He shouted.

And I did. I left in a hurry because honestly, Michael is scary when he's mad. I met up with Phil at the park.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready as I'll ever be" he said nervously.

"Hey! Don't worry we're just picking out the ring!" I assured him.

"I know but I want it to be perfect, like we always dreamed it would be." He said looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back.

"Then we'll make it perfect, Phil. Don't worry. Just like we always said it would be." I said and we headed off.

Michael's pov. (New pov bitches.)

I had to find out. I know it's wrong but I need to know if she's cheating on me. I followed her shortly after she'd left. She went to the park and then I saw it.

She ran up to Phil and hugged him tightly. Friends hug, yeah? Yeah. It's fine.

"I know but I want it to be perfect, like we always dreamed it would be." Phil said looking into CC's eyes.

I gripped onto the tree I was hiding behind. "Then we'll make it perfect Phil, Just like we always said it would be" she smiled and headed off near the jewelry shop.

I looked in the window of the shop and saw them talking. Seems fine. Maybe I was over reacting. I thought but then I saw something that told me I wasn't.

Phil looked into CC's eyes, and grabbed her hands swaying them back and forth while saying something. CC then nodded and hugged him tightly.

I sighed. She is cheating on me. I knew it. She's been sneaking around with this guy for 2 weeks and she didn't tell me the truth or what She said was the truth until the second week. This isn't the fist time I've been cheated on, I know the signs. I started walking away when I heard they're voices again. I turned around quickly.

"Ugh your truly amazing! I love you!" Phil said hugging CC.

"I love you too!" She said just as happily.

I turned around. I walked and walked trying to get the moment out of my head. I found myself at a bar. I can finally drink. This was going to be a long night.

CC's pov.

I got back to Michael's house late. His parents were still out of town like they've been this whole 3 weeks. "Babe! I'm home!" I yelled.

Silence.

He must be out. I went into the kitchen to make some food for when he returned hopefully he wasn't mad anymore, if he was though, I made food.

Time skip (it's 1am)
*CC calls Michael.*
Michael: what the fuck do you want?"

CC: I've called you a million times! I've been worried sick where are you?!"

Michael: I was out dranking. I'm on my way h-home calm your tits."

CC: I'm sorry....I was just worried."

Michael: oh whotever. I'll be back soooon."

CC: ok.......sorry......I-I love you.....

Michael: fuck off.
*end of call*

I sat on the couch and cried for the 5th time that day. I hadn't meant for Michael so get mad. I was just worried.

"I'm home!" Michael yelled as he slammed the door.

I quickly dried my eyes and ran over to him. "Hey!" I said And hugged him.

He pushed me off. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You. I saw you with that lil shit phul and I knew you cheated. So fuck offff" Michael slurred drunkenly.

"I didn't cheat Michael! Stop saying that!" I said sternly.

"Oh rilly?" He said almost falling over.

"Yeah really." I said and crossed my arms trying to look confident but I was terrified.

"Fine. You lied and cheated. We're o-over. Get the f-fuck out!" He said pointing at the door.

"Michael please!" I said tears burning my eyes and blurring my vision.

"I need you Michael. Please. I love you. I didn't cheat!" I said through tears.

"I don't need you! So get out!" He yelled and I did as told grabbing my stuff and leaving.

"Please?" I said once more.

"Did you not hear me? I don't need you." He said gripping the chair.

"I tried so hard to be what you needed and I failed.I'm so sorry please Michael.I need you." I said through fresh tears.

"I never loved you! I never needed you!" He yelled.

Here comes that feeling I thought I'd forgotten. "You were pretending this whole time." I said mostly to myself.

"Get the fuck out!" He yelled and he came towards me and I bolted out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked the chapter! Next one will be up soon. Don't forget to FVC and have a great day.

Peace!

-Jessie