Chapter 43: I Can't Believe You.

Frankie's POV

"Wh-What?" I stuttered. My best friend is not just in the hospital, but has amnesia. She doesn't remember us getting big.

"I'm gonna go tell her what happened and why she's in here." I said and started to walked off, only to be called back by Michael.

"Please don't tell her." He said.

"Why? You were a prick to her. She should know." I said. When I looked into his eyes I saw the real purpose. "You were gonna pretend everything was goodie goodie weren't you." I crossed me arms. He nodded.

"I'm already over it, and there is no need to make her even madder at me."

"She's gonna find out one way or another. Whether it be from you or me. Your choice." I said, but he didn't reply.

"That's what I thought. I'm going to tell her." I said and walked off, even though I could hear him calling after me.

"CC?" I asked as I walked into her hospital room. She immediately smiled.

"Frankie!" She cheered. Her smile instantly faded. "What am I doing here?" She asked. I took a seat in the chair that was placed right next to her bed. I've been in this chair too much lately.

"You were in a car crash. I was driving. I was a fucking idiot and stopped watching the road. We both ended up in the hospital. I only had a minor concussion and a broken ankle, but you were in a comma for two months." I explained. She looked down.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"You missed the guys putting out their first album. We are going on tour because we have gotten really big. Our album went out, and... you missed your 18th birthday." I finished. "I-I got you a present. I didn't know if I should open it for you or not." I finished as I grabbed the small box from the table next to her.

"Thank you Frank." She said as she opened it. Inside was, of course, the bracelet with the brand new charm.

"Oh my god. The tradition." She smiled. I held up my wrist which had my bracelet clipped around it.

"I got a guitar, and you a drum set. Its for us starting a band." I smiled. She held out her arms and I got up and hugged her.

"Now," I started as I sat down. "About why you and I were in the crash." I said.

"We were driving. That's all, right?" She asked, cluelessly.

"Well... Michael thought you were cheating on him with Phil." I said.

"He would never."

"Yes. He did. He fucked up. He got drunk, He yelled at you and kicked you out. You were at the school, crying when I got you. The reason I wasn't paying attention was because I was ranting on about how I was gonna beat the loving shit out of Michael." I said. Her eyes immediately teared up.

"That's why he was so sad." She mumbled.

"Yeah, and he wasn't even gonna tell you." I said. I could see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"When are we going home?" She asked with gritted teeth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter! Tell me what you think about it and the book. Tay and I are going to cut the book off at 50 chapters. Love you guys <3.

Bye!

Jessie