Chapter 15: The Plan

<CC's POV>

Knock knock knock

"Really?" I said as someone slammed on my door.

"CC! open the door! This is important!" Luke yelled through the door.

"Ugh fine!" I yelled and got up to answer the door.

"Lucas what is so important?" I said coldly.

"CC. Blake is cheating on Frankie."he said sadly.

"Duh" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which it is.

"You knew?" He said shocked.

"Once again, duh! Ugh c'mon Luke get in here and tell me what made you have this break through." I said and dragged him in.

"Ok so I was at the coffee shop down the street and I saw.......well this" he said pulling out his phone and showing me a picture of Blake kissing some other girl.

"Ok well, you can't just show her the picture. She'll be crushed. You obviously like her more than a friend. Oh! You need to give her proof Blake is cheating on her but also tell her you like her because then she'll think 'Oh well I have Luke and Luke is sooooo much better than Blake!' And badabing Badaboom there ya go!" I said making my voice go higher at Frankie's part.

"It's not that easy. I want it too be good! So she'll never think of him again! I want her to think of me! Not him." Luke said.

We sat in silence. Just thinking. "I got it!!!!" Luke shouted and he stood up.

"What?!" I asked and also stood up.

"Just get Frankie to my house at like Uh 10 Yeah 10! Ok I uh gotta go! See ya!" He said and ran out the door.
Time skip.
I burst into Frankie's room.
"Frankie!" I yelled.

"Whoa! Wha-where are you going?" She said pointing to my outfit.

"We're going to Luke's house. He's having a party and it's my job to get you there. So change" I said simply and started walking out the door.

"Uh CC! I can't go. I'm doing home work I really need to get this done......" she said sadly.

"Listen.....Frankie, you need to go tonight. I can't really tell you why, I'm not at liberty to say but it's really important, okay? I need you to trust me. When have I ever lied to you?" I said pretty much begging.

"Never. But I can't go I'm busy ok? I'm sorry." She said started home work again.

"Frankie......don't make me forcefully make you stop that homework...." I warned.

"The only way that'll happen is if you through it out the window." She laughed.

I smirked. "Okay." I said.

I walked over and opened the window. "What are yo-" before She could Finnish I threw her homework out the window and it landed in the pool. I turned to her. "Looks like I just cleared your schedule." I said smiling.

Her mouth made a familiar 'o' shape as She looked at me.

"Frankie!" I clapped. "Your free now all get dressed!" I laughed.

"Well.....can't argue with that logic." She said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey clouds!

Hope you liked this chapter. Another two in one day. Happy? Thanks for all the support you guys have been giving us. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to FVC.

Peace!

-Jessie