14

ONE DAY

Atsushi and akutagawa are on their way to the classroom when akutagawa notices someone following them.

Akutagawa :- Atsushi you go first . I have some work to do.

Atsushi :- Are you sure ??

Akutagawa :- Yes i'll be back soon.

Akutagawa watches atsushi leave and as soon as he is out of sight he turns towards the wall behind which a small figure was hiding.

Akutagawa :- Why don't you just come outside already.

Lucy :- H-How did you know i was there ?

Akutagawa :- Well you've been following us for quite a while now. You are coming off as a stalker , aren't you .

Lucy :- umm...i...just...actually...

Akutagawa :- Let me just come straight to point. What do you want ?

Lucy :- I just want to give -

Akutagawa :- that letter which you are hiding behind your back to atsushi right ??

Lucy :- y...yes

Akutagawa :- Okay then i'll help you with your letter situation but you have make a deal.

Lucy :- DEAL !?

Akutagawa :- Yes. I'll give your letter to atsushi and will not interfere in his decision and in return , you and your friend,that, kyouka chan , will never come near him in the future .What do you say? *Smirks with a glare*

FACT :-

The "dragon" in Akutagawa's name is important in BSD because the dragon and the tiger are often seen as opposites and represent the balance of bower in Buddhism. So Akutagawa's given name makes the fact that he and the "weretiger" team up even more symbolic and was a major foreshadowing to the two teaming up:

"The Tao embodies the duality of the universe and the enlivening chi at work to balance opposing forces often represented by the tiger and dragon. Chinese mythology expresses these two forces of the Tiger and a Dragon, or yin and yang, as perfect complements. In feng shui, the dragon and tiger are important both inside and outside the house."

- Brenna Crawford, "Tiger and Dragon Energy in the Yin Yang Symbol"