28

ONE DAY

Dazai :- "Chhuuuuuuyyyyaaaaaaaa~ "

Chuuya :- "Tch, What do you want ?"

Dazai :- " Let's go somewhere after school "

Chuuya :- " What about the arcade we went last time. "

Kunikida :- " DAZAI !! Don't forget you've got cleaning duty today. "

Dazai :- " Kunkida kuuuuuuuuuuuuun ~ please do it for me . "

Kunikida *yelling* :- " Do your own work you bandage waste. "

Dazai pouting :- " But i was helping you maintain good health. Don't you know about the 'increase your blood circulation by cleaning' method ? "

Kunikida * interested* :- " Really is it true ??"

Dazai :- " Of course it is. Come on now write it... write it !!"

Kunikida :- " While cleaning ...... walking ...... blood circulation......increases...... longer life- "

Dazai :- " I was just messing up with you "

Kunikda * breaking his pen and screaming at dazai * :- " DAZAIIIIII YOU BASTARDDDD "

Kenji :- " AGHHHH I WANT SOMETHING TO EAT " *takes out his 5th lunch box and starts eating *

Ango :- " Dazai, chuuya, kunikida stop shouting and get out of the class."

Chuuya :- " But i didn't even- "

Ango :- " Just please leave the class and KENJI STOP EATING YOUR LUNCH IT'S STILL THE SECOND CLASS NOT YOUR LUNCH BREAK "

Kenji :- " barf i gargh jhunfaryyy " ( but i am hungry )

Ango :- " Then you also go and eat your lunch outside the class . No need to come back. "

Kenji :- " Thank you so much. Teachers in the city sure are amazing. They let their students eat the food back in our village if any kid was caught eating in the class they would tie them to their chair for the entire day. " He said smiling, bowed to the teacher and went outside with the other three with his lunch.

Ango :- " I don't know how oda keeps up with these kids. " he said sighing.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Dazai , chuuya , kunikida and kenji standing outside the class.

Kunikida :- " This is embarrasing. This my first time standing outside and everyone one is staring at me. "

Dazai :- " Fufu so even kunikida kun also gets embarased . I never expected a boy who writes 'HIS IDEAL GIRL SHOULD HAVE 14 AZXFFGFSAAFJK' to be embarrased this easily."

Kunikida :- " DAZAIIIII HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE " he said as he grabbed his neck with his hand and tried to kill him.

" Honestly why am i stuck with these idiots " chuuya thought looking at ceiling. He was lost in his thoughts when there was a small tap on his shoulders. He looked beside him and saw kenji smiling at him.

Chuuya :- " What do you want blonde ? "

Kenji :- " Chuuya san i wanted to tell you that i really like your hats. You've got a great taste. "

Chuuya :- " Really you think so . Thank you so much " chuuya said with a slight blush.

Dazai :- " Kenji could you stop praising his terrible taste in hats. "