19

ONE DAY

Chuuya and dazai on their way to school

Dazai :- * stares *

Chuuya in his mind :- Why is he staring . Is something wrong in my uniform.

FIRST CLASS

Dazai :- * stares *

Chuuya :- *thinks* He is staring again . Is he not well should i take him to the infirmary.

LUNCH BREAK

Dazai :- *stares*

Chuuya :- *thinks* Arghh he is doing it again. Seriously what is wrong with him.

Chuuya and dazai on their way home

Dazai :-  *stares*

Chuuya :- ENOUGHHHHHH if you have to say something just speak it up. Why are you staring at me since morning. It's creepy . So creepy. I keep getting these constant chills and i can't concentrate on anything. So just open your damn mouth and speak up.

Dazai :- It's

.

.

.

Dazai :- It's nothing . *dialect* LET'S GO PARTNER.

Chuuya :- DAAZZZAAAAIIIIIII. You piece of shit. I'll kill you someday . Just you wait , i'll strangle you to death someday and then live happily.

Dazai :- Haahaaa I like messing up with you chuchu~

BONK

FACT :-

Dazai didn't have a good relationship with his father, in fact he feared his father and was intimidated by him. His autobiographical and semi-autobiographical works often reference this:

What a failure. Now I had angered my father and I could be sure that his revenge would be something fearful. That night as I lay shivering in bed I tried to think if there were still not some way of redressing the situation... . I had not the faintest wish for a lion mask. In fact, I would actually have preferred a book. But it was obvious that Father wanted to buy me a mask, and my frantic desire to cater to his wishes and restore his good humor had emboldened me to sneak into the parlor in the dead of night.

- Dazai Osamu, No Longer Human (pg. 31)