23

ONE DAY

Dazai :- "Yayy finally we are going to the beach i am so excited. "

Kunikida :- " DAZAI, I hope you will not try any of your stupid sucide methods over there . And everyone sensei has asked to pair up till we reach our destination."

Dazai :- " Ayy kuunikida kuuuuuuuunnn don't worry. This slug will take care of me."

Just then yuna enters and walks towards chuuya with a grin.

Yuna :- " Hey chuuya lets pair up ." she said leaning on chuuya's shoulder while holding his arm and slightly smirking at dazai.

Chuuya :- " Yuna , you go with shirase . I have to accompany with this shitty mackerel."

Yuna :- " But chuuya , why are you denying my requests all the time. This isn't fair." She said pouting a little.

Chuuya :- " Yuna, sensei asked me to do so. "

Dazai noticed that chuuya left the part in which he himself voluntered for the post . He laughed silently to himself as the girl glared at dazai .

Shirase :- " Yuna let him be. Let's go."

Yuna gave a stern look towards dazai and then left with shirase.

Dazai :- " Why is she so possesive, chuuya."

Chuuya :- " Umm i don't know "

Dazai :- " Chuuuuya~ how can you be so dumb " he said dramatically.

Chuuya :- " Huhhhhhhhh"

After a while oda sensei arrived and asked them to sit on the bus with their respective pair. Dazai and chuuya sat on the last seat behind shirase and yuna. Dazai took out his earphone and played his fav song .

Dazai :- "Shinju wa hitori de wa deki- "

Chuuya :-" oi shitty dazai " . Chuuya took out one of dazai's earphone and shouted in his ear.

Dazai :- " Chibi you will give me a heart attack like this ."

Chuuya :- " I am getting bored . Give me your phone let me play some songs."

Chuuya took the phone from dazai and one of his earphone as he started playing his playlist.

After a while the red head drifted off to sleep . Dazai shifted a bit towards chuuya so that he could keep his head on his shoulder. He looked towards the sleeping ginger's face and thought " Hehee he's looking so cute but he looks cuter when i annoy him." 

 Time passed and they reached a stop. Dazai woke up the sleeping red head and they got down from the bus. They saw yosano and kunikida fighting over something.

Dazai :- " Huhh what's the matter yosano?"

Yosano :- " Da-dazai h...he brought his ideals notebook . I don't think he's in right state of mind." she turned towards kunikida and said darkly " should i slaughter you up so that you become normal again."

Kunikida :- " Ehh ehh yosano i am keeping it away . I don't want to trouble you. "

Ranpo :- " What are you talking about ... trouble has already started. " he said in a hushed tone with a smile .

Ranpo along with poe ran to buy snacks. Naomi was as usual all over tanizaki. Somewhere kunikida and yosano were still fighting. Kyoka and lucy were somehow helping aku with atsushi . They were sitting at a table eating sandwiches ... atsushi being quite happy that everything had been settled not knowing the hidden intentions of the other three. Dazai and chuuya were sitting on another table as shirase and yuna came to sit there. Dazai wanted to annoy that troublesome girl but he thought about something and left those three alone to talk.

After the break was over they all once again returned to the bus and continued their journey. After an hour or so they reached their final destination.

Chuuya got down of the bus and screamed excitedly :- " Woww we are finally here."

They were already tired when they reached there , thus they all decided to eat dinner and go to sleep. They enjoyed curry and rice which was apparently oda sensei's favourite , just interrupted by dazai who ocassionally shouted " Ahh ... so hot ... hot ... spicy ... can't eat." after that they went to their rooms. Kunikida, chuuya,  dazai, atsushi and akutagawa were in one room while ranpo, poe, tanizaki, kenji and tachihara were in the other room .

FACT:-

Yosano Akiko wrote a poem for the magazine Seitou, the first magazine in Japan written solely by women and for women:

It was close to 10 p.m. on a spring night in Tokyo in 1912, when Kazuko Mozume heard a dog barking behind her father's house. It would not stop. At the back gate, she found three men waiting for her, a policeman and two others. They didn't say what they wanted, they only asked her if this was the office of Seitō, the women's literature magazine she had started with four other young women.

She led the men through the large house and down the long corridor to the rooms that served as the magazine's headquarters. The men looked around and spotted just a single copy of the magazine's latest issue. They seized the publication and, as they were leaving, finally told the surprised young woman why they had come. This issue of Seitō had been banned, they told her, on the grounds that it was "disruptive of the public peace and order."

The young women who had created the magazine less than a year before had known it would be controversial. It was created by women, to feature women's writing to a female audience. In Japan in 1911, it was daring for a woman to put her name in print on anything besides a very pretty poem. The magazine's name, Seitō, translated to "Bluestockings," a nod to an unorthodox group of 18th-century English women who gathered to discuss politics and art, which was an extraordinary activity for their time.

...At Ikuta's urging, the Seitō founders had canvassed for submissions and support among the few female writers of Japan and the wives of literary men. The first issue contained a poem from the famous poet Akiko Yosano, who wrote:

The day has arrived when the mountains are about to become active

People do not believe me when I say this

The mountains have simply been dormant for awhile ...

... Believe only this

Now all the women who lay dormant are rousing themselves.

- The Banned 1910s Magazine That Started a Feminist Movement in Japan: "Bluestockings" was the "Sassy" for young women of Meiji-era Japan by Sarah Laskow

 A/N:-  Don't forget to give your reviews please!!