33

ONE DAY

Kunikida :- " So guys we've been given this assignment where we have to write about our future goals ."

Dazai :- " By odasaku "

Kunikida :- " Uh-huh . And he's your sensei over here don't call him by his name. "

Dazai :- " Had a faint idea about that. Seriously i am not gonna do this. "

Kunikida :- " Shut up bandage waste everybody has to do it. Okay first you akutagawa "

Akutagawa :- " Huh why me. I don't know . Maybe whatever atsushi does i'll join him. "

Kunikida :- " That's not how it works . Atsushi you next . "

Atsushi :- " It's just an idea but i want to open an anime based cafe. Once in a while i'd supply free food to an orphanage or something . And of course if aku is there i know it will all work out. "

Kyouka :- " I want tofu in the menu. "

Atsushi :- *smiles * " okay kyouka chan "

Ranpo :- " I'll be your free customer "

Poe :- " Ranpo san it's first customer not free customer "

Ranpo :- " I know what i said "

Kunikida :- " Very good atsushi . Yosano and kouyou . "

Yosano :- " Ohh we're doing joint business "

Kouyou :- " I'll beat up and injure people . "

Yosano :- " And i'll heal them up. "

Kunikida :- " I don't know if i should be happy or sad "

Kenji :- " Ranpo san you'll probably become a detective right. "

Ranpo :- "Huhh the greatest detective. "

Poe :- " And i'll write about him in my books "

Kunikida :- " kenji what about you. "

Kenji :- " I'll go back to my village and help the people with my knowledge. "

Atsushi :- " Kunikida kun i know what you'll become !! "

Kunikida :- " Ehh what "

Atsushi :- " You will become a teacher. You already give that scary maths teacher vibes to whom no one listens HAAHAAA "

Kunikida :- " Dazai's influence is spreading. I'll tell oda sensei about this. Higuchi , tachihara and gin what about you guys. "

Higuchi :- " Probably work in atsushi's cafe "

*Inside :- i'll get to watch akutagawa senpai if i work there. Hehee

Tachi :- " Gin and i have decided that we'll probably switch jobs and travel the world. "

Lucy :- " Woww that's so cute that you've decided your future already. I am also thinking to work in a restaurant "

Kunikida :- " What do you think about the demon and his pretty-white-haired-dudes gang. "

Yosano :- " I get a feeling like they'll act as villian in some movie. "

Kouyou :- " Yeah i mean they look good but seeing them act as a good guy will probaly make me puke blood. "

Kunikida :- " And what about francis and his party. "

Lucy :- " Please they are already so rich that their families next three generation won't need to do anything."

Kunikida :- " Understandable. Dazai how come you're so silent . Come on speak up. "

Dazai :- " You really think i'll be alive till then ?? "

Chuuya :- " Shut it dazai "

Dazai :- " It's all non-sense. I am leaving. " * gets up and starts leaving *

Chuuya :- " Oi dazai wait. Kunikida i am going after him. " he says then gets up and starts following dazai.

Atsushi :- " Dazai san keeps so many things in his head . It would be better for him if he starts sharing his problems "

Ranpo :- " Don't worry atsushi . The one who can understand him has already left. "

AT THE ROOF TOP

Chuuya :- " Oi dazai. Why did you leave everyone and come here. Let's go back. "

Dazai :- "..."

"Are you even listening to me " chuuya stomps towards dazai and grabs his wrist to make the brunet face him. He notices tears falling from his eyes . " Wait ... why are you crying. "

Dazai :- "..."

Chuuya :- " Fucking tell me idiot . Why are you crying. What happened "

Dazai :- " It's nothing "

Chuuya :- " And you think i'll believe you. Come on speak up. "

Dazai :- " I don't know when i started crying. It-it's just that everyone knows what they want to do with their life. They know their next step. They have their own goals and aspiration even if they are dumb but atleast they have a faint idea of what they want. And here i am , i don't know what to do. Have no goals, no future. Even the thought of living another day feels like burden. It feels like i am just useless and unwanted. "

Dazai :- " Oh god. You were seriously thinking all that. Come here. "

Dazai moves towards chuuya and is shocked when the shorter one hugs him tightly .

Chuuya :- " Now before i start feeling second hand embarrasement just hug me back you idiot. "

Dazai comes back to his senses and hugs him back leaning his face onto the ginger's hair and melting in his warm embrace.

Chuuya :- " Listen you're not useless. You're not unwanted . You're the most important person to me . It's okay to not have a dream because it's something we can do our entire life. The most important thing is doing what makes you happy . So don't give up , you'll find what you really want to do. And even if you come to know that thing by the time you're 40 , it' okay and i'll be there to support you . And still if you can't find anything i'll let you play guitar in my band. So just stop thinking like this okay. "

Dazai :- " You'll start a band !? "

" Yes i just thought about it. Now leave me because i can't breathe. "chuuya said catching his breath. 

Dazai leaves chuuya laughing hysterically , eyes still red from crying .

Chuuya :- " Let's go back "

Dazai :- " If you start a band then i'll make a fan club for you."

Chuuya :- " Look you already know what you want to do "

Dazai starts laughing again with eyes now filled with happy tears.

After a moment he stops, looks towards chuuya and says " Chuuya thank you. "

Chuuya gives a small smile to dazai hitting him lightly at the back of his head " Stupid "

Dazai :- " Ahh chuuuuuyaaaaaaaa~ that hurt. "

Chuuya :- " Shut up mackerel "