ep4 : Leum Kleun

It had almost been a week since the day at the club when Win had asked Team to give him a chance. A lot had happened in that one week.

Win had been bringing Team Lay's every day, Team never said no to Lay's and loved it when Win bought them for him.
The eight boys (Win, Team, Pharm, Dean, Max, Tul, Tay, New) all sat together during lunch every day. Tul and Max were now officially in a relationship.

Last week when Max passed out on Tul in the club, Tul had taken him back to his friends. As much as Tul wanted to take Max home and stare at his beautiful, peacefully sleeping face all night he didn't want to scare his nong off or make him feel awkward around him so he decided to wait and see him in college. The next day Max woke up at New's place he did not remember much of what happened last night and he had a terrible headache from the hangover.
New saw that he was awake and went up to him after Max had freshened up New had very generously reminded Max of everything that had happened the previous night.
The next day was a holiday, Max remembered the kiss and passing out on Tul. He took a leave from college the next day saying he wasn't feeling well, but he was just too embarrassed to face Tul.
To his great horror the person he had been trying to avoid came to his house that evening, after his friends had told him that Max was not feeling well.
That evening Tul took Max out for dinner and officially asked him to be his boyfriend. Max obviously was over the moon and said yes.

The day Max had taken a leave the second years were supposed to choose a club to join. Max had chosen the next day.

Pharm - cooking club

Team, Del - Drama club

Dean, Win, Max - Swim club

Tay, New - Football club

Tul - Martial arts club

( Team :- )

"Plese na Team!! " Pharm said again.
Team, Pharm and Del were sitting around a table and Pharm was asking Team to come with him to the swimming pool as he wanted to give Max the box of desserts he had made. New had to go to the football ground for training early in the morning.

"Take Del with you na Pharm I have to finish these questions or sir is going to kill me this time! "

"Del has other work to do she said she can't come"
Team turned to Del.

"I have a date today! And as much as I would love to accompany Pharm to the pool, the last three times I had a date P'Dean had successfully found out and scared the guys away in the middle of our date! " Del puffed her cheeks "So this time I've decided not to meet P'Dean until my date is over. He's too over protective sometimes."

Team and Pharm laughed at that. " Del, you do know that little lover boy will tell P'Dean everything in a heartbeat if phi asks him right? " Team said, eating one of the Leum Kleun's from the paper box.

Pharm blushed and turned towards team with wide eyes "Team! I would never tell on Del! " He said now looking at her.
Pharm swatted Teams hand away as he reached out to grab another one of the sweets, " I gave them to you to share with your club members Team! Not for you to eat them all alone!" He took the box away from team and gave it to Del "Del you keep them with yourself or else he's going to eat them all !"