ep 9: be my boyfriend?

(Win's pov :- )

It had been a week since the last time he saw Team! After the day in the hospital he had neither seen him or heard his voice! Dean was going as mad as him, he had not heard from Pharm either.
They had simply gotten a text later that night that the two of them would not be in contact for the next 6 days.
When they called their cell phones it was switched off. They had been scared at first thinking maybe something had happened but Ahnong had told them she was in contact with their sister and the two were fine and safe at home.

Win and Dean were sulking on the lunch table. Max and New had told them something about their phones being taken away for practice For WHAT practice??!! They didn't get their answer.

"CUT IT OUT YOU FOUR! " He groaned irritated.
"We're miserable as it is. You guys being all mushy is not helping! "
Dean hummed in agreement.

Tul looked at them with narrow eyes then turned back to Max "Dont mind them my sugary-hot-babby-boo their just jealous"
"Of course I won't my sexy sweet apple pie" And then they proceeded to make out in front of Wins face.

They were doing it on purpose those fucking assholes!

Win sneered at them. "P'Dean! " There came a voice from behind him. He turned to see Team and Pharm walking to them. Pharm immediately back-hugged Dean. Team dropped down beside Win.
For the first time in his life today win felt that his face was too small to hold the smile forming on it.
"Oh my god I'm sorry! Did I hurt your back? " Pharm asked alarmed, remembering the wound on his back.

Dean caught his arm, pulled the smaller down on his lap and hugged him "No you didn't. I missed you so much baby"

Win turned to Team who was looking back at him. He smiled flirtatiously and lightly licked his lips looking at Pharm and then back at Team and then at his lap. Team chuckled "In your dreams"
Win laughed but couldn't help but feel a little hurt. He knew he was being stupid but for some reson he felt sad. He wasn't even sure why.

(Team's pov:- )

Win had laughed at his response but Team could see the sadness in his eyes. If it had been before he wouldn't have noticed it but now he could read it in Wins eyes. He didn't meant to hurt him!

Before, Team had thought that he was just another one of Win's dolls and soon the senior would loose intrest in him but that didn't happen.

And after Win had pushed him away told him to run while he fought for Team team had fallen for him. Then there was the kiss... He had been thinking about it nonstop for the past days. He had a lot of time to sort out his feelings in the last few days and relised he was in love with Win.

He saw as Win turning infront. Team's body moved on his own, he stood up, swung one leg across Wins front and sat on his lap. He realised what he had done only after it was too late.
Win was shocked, HE was shocked! Damn it!! Stupid body!!
Team cursed as he dug his head in wins neck out of embarrassment trying to hide from all the stares. He felt Win hugging him back. A smile crept on Teams red face.