ep32 : Noppanut

"I want those two to break up" Ahn looked at him with disbelief.

"Phaaaw. It's not your life that you get to decide things like that. Team's grown up. Stop trying to dictate what he and I can do!"

This time it was her mother who spoke "HE'S OUR SON-"

"A SON YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT!" Ahn shouted, enraged "YOU DON'T LOVE ME OR TEAM, NEVER DID, STILL DONT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT EITHER OF US SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN JUST WALK IN WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND TRAMPLE OVER-"

Her mother came forward but Ahn caught her hand before she could bring it down. After a point you just know when and with what speed the person's going to hit you. Ahn flung the hand to her side and shoved the woman away "CAN YOU DO ANYTHING EXEPT THIS? Every time I try and talk to you, either ignore me or raise your hand. SERIOUSLY?! GROW UP. I'VE DONE SO MUCH JUST TO MAKE YOU BOTH HAPPY! TO BE NOTICED BY YOU! I EVEN JOINED THE FUCKING COMPANY BECAUSE YOU BOTH TOLD ME TO! For once could you just actually listen?!!"

"You ungrateful bitch" Ahn took several steps back as her father lunged forward "TRY IT DAD!" Her eyes blazed "Go on. Try it. If the media sees one bruise on me they will ask what happened and I will tell them. I'm not going to hide the wounds anymore. You better wish you didn't hurt Team or mind me I will expose the truth behind our oh so loving family."

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh I would." She let out a chocked laugh "Do you actually think I wouldn't have installed a single cctv in MY house? If you both don't want the footage of what you did to be leaked then back off." She took a step towards them with each of the last words. "This isn't all, I have several more evidences to present in court. Imagine what will happen if t goes out? The company would go down, all of is would be on the news, everyone will know just how noble you both are. It's all going to be only your loss. Team and I will make it out, we'll have everyone's sympathy and support. We will stand back up but you won't"

She could see their jaws clench. Fear, anger, defiance all crossing their face simultaneously. It felt so good.

"So let me ask you once more. What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

"We can talk about that later" Mrs Yothin said, her voice much lower than before.

"Fine. Now get out"

They starred at Ahn for sometime before realising she actually meant it. If it wasn't for her anger she might have found it difficult to ask them to leave. But she was pissed off and this was her house. If anyone had the right to barge in uninvited then it was only her grandmother and no one else. Definitely NOT her parents. She had moved out of their house and got a place under her name but now their mere presence was violating the feeling of safety and peace the place gave her.

Ahn stood by the door as the rain poured outside, watching the car her parents were in drive away. She stood there until it could no longer be seen and then for a few minutes more, taking in the petrichor and enjoying the breeze. She closed and locked the door behind her, walking up the stairs to Team's room.

***

Team reached for the door handle "What are you doing?" Win whispered placing a palm over his hand.

"I want to hear what's going on" Team whispered back

"But-" They both stopped when they heard footsteps coming toward the door. There was a knock, neither of them moved to open it.

"You both in here?" They let out a breath neither of them knew they were holding. It was P'Ahn. "Mae and phaw gone"

Win got up unlocked the door with a click, Team got up after him. He scanned his sister for any wounds thankfully there were none. Fuck, how are we going to explain ourselves?!