ep27 : Kidnapped

Win sat alone in the empty office room, panic griped his heart. It had been that way from the past two and a half hours, from when Tay had told them Team was in danger. The pit in his stomach just grew deeper with every passing second.

__((flashback))__

An hour and a half ago when Win, Pharm and Max were trailing behind Dean's car, heading to the location Ahn had sent when the driver had gotten a call from Ahnong ordering for the three of them to be taken to the main quarters of the Dragon group.

Dean and Tul took a different turn, heading to the hospital where the ambulance would reach with Del and Alex. On seeing how devastated Dean looked Tul didn't want to leave his friend alone, he knew Dean blamed himself for what happened to Del and Alex, there was no way he was going to let him sit there alone in the ER and continuously drown himself with guilt.

***

The headquarters was not like what Pharm or Max had imagined, they don't know what they had thought but it definitely wasn't this

The headquarters was not like what Pharm or Max had imagined, they don't know what they had thought but it definitely wasn't this. The headquarters of the Dragon mafia was a large office building.

When the car stopped outside the building, two men guided the three of them inside the building and to the elevators, a few people gave curt nods on their way.

The inside of the building was ridiculously beautiful and luxurious, chandeliers hung from the high roof, the floors were marbled and polished, there were indoor plants at all the corners and paintings hung from the walls, Pharm briefly wondered how hard the maintenance was before he shifted his concentration back to the fact that his best friend had been abducted and they had no idea where or how he was.

They took the lift to the top most floor. The men lead them through the hallways, into a room. The security on this floor was really tight, all the people that they had seen on the floor were blatantly wearing bulletproof vests and were undoubtedly armed. Pharm and Max were feeling highly intimidated by all of this.

The room they were taken into looked like a conference room, the only difference being instead of office chairs there were armchairs placed around the long table in the centre of the room. But no one was seated, the occupants of the room remained standing.

Ahn was at one side of it next to Ahnong and Nahm. A man stood beside another elder one at the opposite side of the table. The elderly man was wearing an expensive burgundy tailored suit, his aura was basically screaming power.

"Team?" Pharm asked desperately looking at Ahn. Ahnong leaned back, efficiently covering the other woman and shook her head "There were only Del and Alex, we searched the whole area but there was no sign of Team."

Win stepped towards the table looking down at the map spread out on it.
"The markings here are warehouses and abandoned factories of the White Leopard, they might have taken the kid to one of them" Nahm said pointing to the 7 red crosses put out on different places of the map.