ep 8: Monday (part 2) - Save him

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

( Third persons pov :-   )

At the same time the men came running out from both sides. There were 7 in total, 4 on left and 3 on the right. Dean cursed. Win pulled team behind him. Covering him like a shield.

Dean pressed the button on his bracelet. It would tell Ahnong that they were in danger. The two of them could have taken the men down but 4 of them were armed with knives and they also had Team to protect.

"I told you to come quietly boy. Now we'll have to kill your two friends here, all because of you " one of the men snarled.

"Shut up! " Win snapped "What do you want? "
He was protectively holding Teams wrist behind him.

"Give us the kid and we'll let you both live" He responded 

"In your fucking dreams! " Win spat back.

The man was pissed he lunged towards Win followed by the other men. Win let go of Teams hand, pushed him back and told him to run. Team didn't know what to do but he wasn't going to leave the two of them here alone.

A man tried to stab Win but Win held his hand before the knife could touch his shoulder and twisted it, he bent the twisted wrist till there was a crack sound. The man dropped the knife with a scream, win kicked him in his stomach and sent him falling back just as two more men came towards him.Dean was in a similar situation in the other side.

Team searched his pockets for his knife then remembered that he had left it in his bag. He cursed and ran to the seat on which his bag was on.

As he was fumbling with the zip he noticed two more black figures coming towards him from the top row. 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? Now there were 9 of them !!

He could see them running towards him, his hands kept fumbling in his bag for the weapon. He finally found the grip and got it out but by that time the men were on top of him.

One of them tackled Team to the ground. Team clicked the blade out and slashed the man's arm causing him to bleed, the gash got the man to move back giving Team enough time to stand back up.
He realised how vulnerable he was was to the others if he stood bellow the stage, he ran to climb back up.

When the second man caught his foot and pulled him causing Team to go crashing down again. The man sat on Team and caught his hands trying to bring them above Team's head.

Team struggled under him trying to break his hands free. He bought one of the man's hand near his mouth and bit down on it as hard as he could, he tasted blood in his mouth the man let out a scream and let go of Team's hands, he started to push Teams face into the cold floor in attempt to free his hands from the boys jaws.

Team threw blind punches at the guy one of them hit the him in the jaw and he fell off and beside team. Team let go of his hand and scrambled onto the stage.

On stage 4 out of the 7 had been knocked out by the seniors and were on the ground. Suddenly he heard Dean groan in pain from the other side as the man Team had previously gashed had managed to grab one of the knives and had made a cut on Dean's back. The back of his uniform slowly started to stain red.

Dean kicked the guy as another man came charging at him. Win was fighting off two men, there was blood on his shirt, Team didn't know who the blood belonged to.

Win saw team standing in the side "Team!" He yelled "I told you to run!".
Team ignored win's comment and went rushing to Win and pulled one of the men off him from the back of their shirt. The man came back but did not fall. His head was bleeding but he didn't seem to care. Team held his knife out at the man in warning as he was about to attack Team when suddenly-