ep 18: NO!

(Unknown pov :- )

The masked man stood in the side enjoying the fight unraveling in front of him. Team had actually come to the pool and alone like a fucking idiot expecting his pity excuse of a boyfriend to be there.

The man didn't move an inch as one of the men served another punch on Team's stomach. Team stumbled back before turning around and punching another man who was coming from behind on the nose. The masked man had to admit he hadn't thought the brat knew how to fight, he had bought only 3 people thinking they'd knock him out and drag him to the vehicle waiting outside but Team had put up a fight.

The man had enough, by now the others would have noticed Team was missing he had no more time for playing around. He approached Team from behind and gripped one of his hand swinging it behind his back. He saw Team was about to swing around the other side and trip him with his foot but the guy was faster, he kicked the back of teams knee causing the boy to fall down on his knees.

"Get the car to the gate I'll get him" He barked at his men. Useless he thought, one of them had been knocked out and was carried away by the other two. Suddenly team managed to turn around and push the man off him.

"HELP!! " Team screamed getting up and running. The man glared This fucking nuisance just wait until I drag you away with me, I'll teach you exactly how to fucking behave.

In a matter of seconds man caught up to Team and put his hand over Teams mouth. Roughly forcing it shut. Both the boy's hands were trying to peel the hand off his face but it was useless, the masked guy was much stronger. The man removed a handkerchief from his pocket and held it against Team's nose and mouth.

" TEAM!! " He heard a loud scream from behind him the man turned to see one of Team's friends standing there. If he's here the others won't be far.The man calculated, if his friends came now he had just enough time to get himself out. Though Teams struggles had started to slow down it would still be some time until he's fully knocked out. He couldn't take the risk of getting caught.

He threw Team into the pool and turned to go to the car that was waiting outside the stadium. But the other guy caught up to him and pulled him by the back of his collar. The man pushed Tay off him but as he did Tay held his mask and pulled it off exposing the guys face. Tay looked at him wide eyed

"You?"

The man took the gun out of his belt and shot Tay.

*boom* once

*boom* twice

Tay was lying on the ground bleeding and slipping out of consciousness. Just as he was about to shoot the final bullet right into the man's head another shot rang, grazing his arm. He looked up to see Win standing far by the other entrence with a gun.

(Teams pov :- )

Chloroform. He realised. The man was using chloroform! Team started to panic even more Anybody?! Somebody help me please!! Then he heard someone shout his name. P'Tay? The moment of happiness lasted only a second as he was flung into the pool the very next.

Team felt the cold water go over his head as he fell down with a splash. Team opened his eyes, the drowsiness of the chloroform gone as he realised he couldn't stand. The pool was too deep for him to stand and he couldn't swim. He could see the lights from above move away as he tried to claw at the surface. Team snapped his head around in fear, hoping to find something to bing himself up with. The pool lights were off, everything underwater was dark. Team started to panic even harder, he automatically tried to scream for help. But bubbles of precious air left his mouth as the water rushed in. He was thrashing around, struggling, to get a grip of anything to pull himself to the surface. The water rushed into his lungs faster. Team tried to cough but ended up swallowing more. His chest burnt, he felt like he had been hit by a truck. He wanted to cry, to scream, to breathe! He continued to kick and claw desperately, at this point Team couldn't say up from down, he could hear his heat beating, he felt his pulse in his neck. Then his bands and legs became heavy and he couldn't move them anymore. He stoped kicking. The last thing Team saw was a figure swimming towards him before is eyes shut and he drowned into the darkness.